User Tag List

First 345

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Who are you then?
    Just someone who's worked in politics in a position to know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    This is exactly why we need to outlaw inheritance

We squander far too much of our national wealth based on station of birth. Instead, we could use this wealth to provide healthcare and education to our populace.
    Looks like Robin is in the hood.
    The future is for the unafraid.

MBTI
    STP

We should outlaw savings. All that does is pull much needed money out of economic system and squander it uselessly in banks. I realize banks use this money, but it still is "saved" in the grand scheme of things and this is why accounting has to take it into account.

This is like stock piling food when there is a food shortage and then turning around and handing the food out to the people who need it. Then at a later date we are wondering why things are screwed up. We borrowed from peter to pay paul, when we it would have made more sense if peter just bought goods/services from paul and then nothing would have been borrowed or owed at the end of the day.

A dollar saved is a dollar pulled out of our system, a dollar spent is a dollar that adds to the cycle we are having issues with and helps.

Actually balance is the key, I just felt like taking it to the extreme. savings is best done when things are good so it gets injected when things are bad. Of course when the government doesnt know how to save, yeah....

I say all the rich people throwq there money into a pot to fix everything and consider it an act of charity that way we dont add ontop of the debt and it is actual "injection", not funny money that doesnt do anything except shift things around
    Im out, its been fun

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Are people here actually having a serious conversation about the benefits of abolishing savings and inheritance?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Are people here actually having a serious conversation about the benefits of abolishing savings and inheritance?
    It's what Jesus would want. Your blasphemies will be forgiven.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    It's what Jesus would want. Your blasphemies will be forgiven.
    Your idiocy wont be.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I've heard months of lectures on why I shouldn't vote for Obama. I've scarcely heard a reason for I should vote for Romney. I think analysts (mainly Republican ones) have bought too much into the characterization of the election as a referendum on Obama. The fact is that it's not. It's a choice between two candidates. So what about the other guy?

EDIT: I find the whole article predicated on a kind of moral reasoning I reject. One where there are "deal breakers" that exclude all else, where you can determine someone to be the lesser of two evils and then make way for the greater evil, and where the intentions behind your gestures are more important than the consequences. I also don't think I fall very well within his idea of Obama voters. I don't apply such deal breakers to Republicans either, and I wouldn't say I'm enthusiastic about Obama getting elected, but I hope that he is and I will vote accordingly.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTJ

Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr