User Tag List

View Poll Results: Obama, Romney, or Other?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

41 69.49%
  • Romney

12 20.34%
  • Other

6 10.17%
123 Last

Default Time to vote TypeOCers

What ya got? Poll is private.
    Dirt Farmer

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...llege_map.html

Found this website. I like it so far. They are saying 221 Obama, 191 Romney, and 126 Toss Up.
    Dirt Farmer

Feel free to post whatever interesting things you find here. Looking more for concrete data though... not really ideologies....By this point I think we know what we think.
    Dirt Farmer

Are foreigners allowed to vote?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I voted Obama.

MBTI
    INTP

Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Are foreigners allowed to vote?
    Yes. This is the typologycentral election
    Dirt Farmer

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...llege_map.html

Found this website. I like it so far. They are saying 221 Obama, 191 Romney, and 126 Toss Up.
    I go to that website all the time. It's certainly preferable to believing whatever particular poll is thrown at you a given day. Sweet, sweet meta-analysis.

What's interesting is even at the worst of times, Obama has been projected to beat Romney in the electoral vote. Sometimes I've even followed the changes in the polls and notice that his national popularity went down while his electoral vote count went up. It had me musing about the possibility of Obama winning without the popular vote. Wouldn't that be a headache?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I go to that website all the time. It's certainly preferable to believing whatever particular poll is thrown at you a given day. Sweet, sweet meta-analysis.

What's interesting is even at the worst of times, Obama has been projected to beat Romney in the electoral vote. Sometimes I've even followed the changes in the polls and notice that his national popularity went down while his electoral vote count went up. It had me musing about the possibility of Obama winning without the popular vote. Wouldn't that be a headache?
    Heh. Its a distinct possibility (though pollsters have warned that state polls are generally less reliable at this stage of the campaign-I believe Charles Cook in particular advised people not to give them too much credence about a month ago).

Right now, it seems that Obama has lost his post-convention bounce in the election polls, while retaining his bounce in the job approval polls. If the former is borne out by more than the latest two polls, that went by much faster than I expected given the relative magnitude of the jump after Romney's relatively minor bounce.

Edit: Aaaaand it seems two newer polls have come in the past few hours.....Its not clear yet that the bounce has run its course (the two polls I pay the most attention to, Gallup and Rasmussen, are polar opposites right now, even taking into account the difference between registered voters and likely voters).

Permabanned

I hate this question because my mind says Romney, but as a biracial Kenyan American, what other choice do I have but Obama?

But I think Romney is more representative of the basic ideals of what makes America America, and assuming the goodness of America (which is debatable, but I'm an optimist today), then I'd vote for him...if I were a rational agent making decisions in line with Americanism...which I should be, but I'm not necessarily.

I probably won't vote though...who cares at the end of the day? Who cares who the president is? Just figure yourself out and go from there...looking to some guy who doesn't even know you to help you is a good way of never being helped....

That's my naive political stance...extreme self interest-ism.