User Tag List

Thread: Petite and Haute

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Petite and Haute

As I watched the Democratic Convention all I saw were signs demanding the rights of the Middle Class, there were absolutely no signs demanding the rights of the Working Class.

And as I watched it became plain the Democratic Convention was a Convention of the Petite Bourgeoisie. Just as it became plain the Republican Convention was a Convention of the Haute Bourgeoisie.

So there is no Working Class party such as a Labor Party in the USA. And with no compulsory voting, the Working Class don't even get a vote.

So politics in the USA is a struggle between the Haute Bourgeoisie and the Petite Bourgeoisie. The American Dream is strictly Bourgeois.

So no wonder they worship a God who said not a word against the owners, the Bourgeoisie, the slave owners of his time.

Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    378 sx/so

i opened this expecting to see pics of hot petite girls. because Victor disappointed me (as usual) I googled "hot yoga girls" so you (the reader) wouldn't suffer the same disappointment

For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Democrats kind of used to be the working class party, but during the 70's the working class became more like centrists, many abandoning both sides.