User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 21

  1. #1
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Post Jewish student 'given Nazi salute and has mouth stapled'

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ate-crime.html

    Jewish student 'given Nazi salute and has mouth stapled' during vicious beating in college campus as police say it is 'not a hate crime'

    - Zach Tennen, 19, beaten unconscious at party close to Michigan State University
    - Teenager said attackers told him they were in the KKK
    - Zach had surgery to have his jaw wired after vicious assault
    - Police said assault was 'not likely a hate crime' but refused to elaborate

    By Louise Boyle

    PUBLISHED: 14:33 GMT, 28 August 2012 | UPDATED: 21:58 GMT, 28 August 2012

    A college student was the victim of an alleged hate crime where he was beaten unconscious and had his mouth stapled while his attackers made anti-Semitic taunts.

    Zach Tennen, 19, was at a party close to Michigan State University campus in the early hours of Sunday when he was set upon by two men who he said asked if he was Jewish.

    The attackers, who claimed to be Ku Klux Klan, then raised their arms in a Nazi salute, saying 'Heil Hitler' and began hitting the teenager.

    However East Lansing police said in a statement on Tuesday that the assault was 'not likely a hate crime'.

    Investigators said a potential suspect has been identified. Police did not return calls asking for more details on the attack.

    Zach told Local 4 that while he was passed out, the attackers managed to staple through his gums.

    He said: 'It was coming up in my two bottom teeth and it started in my gum, so, somehow they managed to staple it.'

    His mother told the Detroit Free Press that around 20 people at the party watched the attack but no one helped her son. He was then thrown out of the party.
    After his attackers fled, he called a cab to take him to Lansing Sparrow Hospital.
    Sentiment is strongly lacking.

  2. #2
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    police say it is 'not a hate crime'
    He was then thrown out of the party.
    Why does the police insist that it was not a hate crime?
    Why was he thrown out of the party?

  3. #3
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Why does the police insist that it was not a hate crime?
    Why was he thrown out of the party?
    Convenience. Out of sight, out of mind.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Why does the police insist that it was not a hate crime?
    Teenager said attackers told him they were in the KKK
    Have you seen 'Mississippi Burning'?

  5. #5
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    The most important questions yet -

    (3) From where the fuck did those thugs find a stapler?

    (4) Do american gangsters carry staplers around instead of firearms?

    Hmmm.... they must be from the Swiss KKK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Have you seen 'Mississippi Burning'?
    No I have not. I assume these days in the West the cops aren't that stupid to take sides when it comes to hate crimes such as these. Especially on crimes against teenagers.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    No I have not. I assume these days in the West the cops aren't that stupid to take sides when it comes to hate crimes such as these. Especially on crimes against teenagers.
    I assume you are wrong.

  7. #7
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I assume you are wrong.
    He's a Jewish kid.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    He's a Jewish kid.
    And reality is ugly.

  9. #9
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default



    STAPLED?! Oh that is horrifying.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post


    STAPLED?! Oh that is horrifying.
    Debatable:


Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] Jocks, car salesmen and loud mouths
    By Ene in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 06:08 PM
  2. Salut and all that, good to be here, sorry we're all gonna die. heh.
    By Macabre in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 10:01 AM
  3. Greetings And Salutations
    By EffEmDoubleyou in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 03:15 AM
  4. nazi dominatrixes and gay smilies
    By booyalab in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 06:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO