User Tag List

123 Last

Julian Assange and Anti-Americanism

Afraid for liberty and life, Julian Assange has been granted asylum in the Ecudorian embassy in London.

The Attorney General of Australia says Julian has committed no crime but the Vice President of the United States of America says Julian is a terrorist.

Apparently Julian has terrified two women in Sweden by not wearing a condom, and has terrified the American people by publishing documents that he obtained legally.

Who would have thought Ecudor would be defending free speech against the United States of America - don't they know America is the Exceptional Nation, exceptionally virtuous, exceptionally good and exceptionally free, so that anyone who commits lese majeste hates America for being free and good and so must be anti-American.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

only appreciate free speech when its convenient for us thank you very much! :P
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx9kaa7IsBg&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by jcloudz; 08-19-2012 at 02:42 AM.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

WALMART

Victor, Victor. Just move here already, seriously.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Fuck da police!
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Sweden is America?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Afraid for liberty and life, Julian Assange has been granted asylum in the Ecudorian embassy in London.

The Attorney General of Australia says Julian has committed no crime but the Vice President of the United States of America says Julian is a terrorist.

Apparently Julian has terrified two women in Sweden by not wearing a condom, and has terrified the American people by publishing documents that he obtained legally.

Who would have thought Ecudor would be defending free speech against the United States of America - don't they know America is the Exceptional Nation, exceptionally virtuous, exceptionally good and exceptionally free, so that anyone who commits lese majeste hates America for being free and good and so must be anti-American.
    America is the Antichrist.

PROOF

Is Julian Assange Jesus Christ? (PROOF)?
    The Global Financial Crises started approximately 3 1/2 years ago, during that time we've had Oil spills that look like red like blood. RED Toxic waste resoirvers spilling down river, flooding communities and emptying elsewhere, earthquakes all over the world causing devestation. Now, exactly 3 1/2 years into the GFC, who shows up on the spotlight, spouting truth and revelations about our currupt world. Someone who is gaining mass amounts of supportors from all over the globe almost overnight? Julian Assange.

http://www.facebook.com/wikileaks
    http://twitter.com/wikileaks

Rejected by Jews (Psalm 118:22) - Wikileak's cables are being hated and bashed and downplayed by American media, which is chiefly run by 7 Jewish humans.
    Presented with gifts (Psalm 72:10) - Presented with leaked information by various sources.
    Preached good news (Isaiah 61:1) - Reference to Wikileaks
    Cleansed the Temple (Malachi 3:1) - You could say J.A. and Wikileaks mission statement is to fight curruption globaly.
    Brought light to Zabulon & Nephthalm, Galilee of the Gentiles (Isaiah 9:1-2) -Sheds light on issues to the entire world via the internet and news.
    Accused by false witnesses (Psalm 35:11) - Interpol has issued a warrant for Assange's arrest for a mysterious charge of "Rape" & "Molestation"
    Silent to accusations (Isaiah 53:7) - Assange has remained silent to the accusations.

Now lets look at the 8-fold description of Chirst by John in Revelations.

11 Then I saw

One Like a Son of Man

12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man," dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Julian Assange has uniquely snowy-white hair for his age, white hair like wool. Look at his pictures when he had longer hair. Even when he dyed it, he still kept a white zig-zag like lightning.

The robe possibly a reference to modern clothing. J.A. has had many pictures taken of him with many different outfits.

His Voice like rushing waters. J.A. has a unique, slightltly croggy sounding voice, I can honestly describe it as rushing water before anything else.

Out of his mouth came a sharp double-edge sword.

Julian Assange: "We all only live once. So we are obligated to make good use of the time that we have and to do something that is meaningful and satisfying. This is something that I find meaningful and satisfying. That is my temperament. I enjoy creating systems on a grand scale, and I enjoy helping people who are vulnerable. And I enjoy crushing bastards. So it is enjoyable work."
    He thrives on intellectual battle.

In reference to the eyes, face. Possibly an image of Julian using a computer. The "glow" of the computer screen on his face and eyes. He is well known as an internet "Hacktivist". The seven stars in his right hand is a mystery to me. Possibly having the attention of entire world with...with a computer mouse in hand, in right hand?

Just discovered this also:
    JULIAN ASSANGE
    ANGA JESUS NAIL
    ANGA is a Greek name meaning holy or pure
    There is no longer doubt in my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Victor, Victor. Just move here already, seriously.
    Exactly. @Victor Stop throwing those dirt clods at the Statue of Liberty and give her a kiss.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-19259623

Well done, UK. You justify the breaking of one law by citing your obligation to comply with another.
    Yeah, that works.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

This guy some how found his way to London, when that happened and that whole embassy thing, I was like;
    What? Why here man?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

He naively believed us to be champions of free speech.