User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. #1
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,152

    Default Roseanne Barr is running for president...

    On an anti capitalist pro socialist platform.

    Comments?

  2. #2
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  3. #3
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    She's cool. I'd vote for her.

  4. #4
    Senior Member lowtech redneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,705

    Default

    Meh.

  5. #5
    Freaking Ratchet Rail Tracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Wow, I'm surprised people actually know her.

    I only found out about her around May.

    But she has been running for a while now. Obscure... but running.

    No opinion though.

  6. #6
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised people actually know her.

    I only found out about her around May.

    But she has been running for a while now. Obscure... but running.

    No opinion though.
    Wait.. what? You didn't know about Rosanne Barr in general or just her candidacy?

    She was a sitcom star/stand up comedienne in the past. Hasn't done much in awhile, but still pretty well known.. She's kind of the sassy "TV mom". If she's anything like her characters, she actually would be an interesting president imo... if anything, because she isn't afraid to talk shit.

  7. #7
    Freaking Ratchet Rail Tracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Wait.. what? You didn't know about Rosanne Barr in general or just her candidacy?

    She was a sitcom star/stand up comedienne in the past. Hasn't done much in awhile, but still pretty well known.. She's kind of the sassy "TV mom". If she's anything like her characters, she actually would be an interesting president imo... if anything, because she isn't afraid to talk shit.
    Her candidacy. I mean, I would consider her candidacy more obscure than Ron Paul.

  8. #8

    Default

    Apparently, it is the peace & freedom party:
    http://www.roseanneforpresident2012.org/

    Though she did make a bid for the green party too:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...BVxQ_blog.html

    Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

  9. #9
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    Her candidacy. I mean, I would consider her candidacy more obscure than Ron Paul.
    Gotcha.. Yeah I only heard about it recently.

Similar Threads

  1. Darth Vader is Running for Parliament in the Ukraine
    By Mal12345 in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2014, 05:20 PM
  2. Geoff's Welsh Waterfalls : Yes, he is suffering for his art!
    By Geoff in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 10:18 AM
  3. What is injustice for you?
    By Maverick in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 11:31 AM
  4. The FCC and Big Media - time is running out!
    By anii in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 01:55 AM
  5. OMG! RUN FOR COVER!
    By Wolf in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 01:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO