User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

So? My students did it all the time, I'm sure, if their faces were any indication.

Also, I've gone to graduate seminars fairly drunk, but that was not anything out of the ordinary. In fact, one lady from out of department always brought a Big Gulps cup full of vodka. LMAO.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP

Only a few times. I stopped going to school junior year. Tis why I moved to Nebraska and got my AA at 19. Ah, weed. I could smoke it and go to work, as my own sister cannot even tell when I'm high because I'm so social and normal, but I have work ethic and wouldn't dare.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    You probably pulled it off, because I can imagine that your sober persona ain't perceived much differently than it is while you're under the influence.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    i went to class on lsd D=

"I was out of my mind on LSD. In my living dream, I went to class with a giant possum riding on the back of Arthur Miller. He tried to lecture me on the difference between 'phantonym' and 'phantom' but I batted him away with my giant burrito arms. I howled at the moon and made love to Sarah Jessica Parker on a bed of technicolor seaweed 10,000 leagues under the sea. It was beautiful. When I came to, I was naked from the waist down and wrapped indecently around a bike rack. I'll be allowed back on campus next year."

I think that's more accurate, dontcha think? :knowing look:
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

"I was out of my mind on LSD. In my living dream, I went to class with a giant possum riding on the back of Arthur Miller. He tried to lecture me on the difference between 'phantonym' and 'phantom' but I batted him away with my giant burrito arms. I howled at the moon and made love to Sarah Jessica Parker on a bed of technicolor seaweed 10,000 leagues under the sea. It was beautiful. When I came to, I was naked from the waist down and wrapped indecently around a bike rack. I'll be allowed back on campus next year."

I think that's more accurate, dontcha think? :knowing look:

omg! my memoire!

it was intense, indeed.

MBTI
    GONE

i went to class on lsd D=

this is pretty normal, guy.
    omg! my memoire!

it was intense, indeed.

Don't try this at home boys and girls!!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

my friend, who used to go to art school, showed up to her art history class stoned on 4/20 and the teacher put random slides of food like cheeseburgers in between the art slides in class to fuck with the kids.

Yeah, lsd in class is not recommended. Just the slightest turn of the teacher's head could make me bust out laughing.. Like I'd never seen the profile of someone's head before. He was alien. Then within the same moment, I get a sense of impending doom for no reason whatsoever and want to kill myself right in front of the class. Then back to laughing, this time with tears.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Yeah, lsd in class is not recommended. Just the slightest turn of the teacher's head could make me bust out laughing.. Like I'd never seen the profile of someone's head before. He was alien. Then within the same moment, I get a sense of impending doom for no reason whatsoever and want to kill myself right in front of the class. Then back to laughing, this time with tears.

Wow, funny you mention the head thing. Heads are trippy on acid.

A guy in my poetry class' face slid off!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Depends on the class and the person. I think it's perfectly reasonable as long as it doesn't disrupt the learning process.