User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

People don't like feeling powerless. I don't know how, but gun ownership consoles them. They stand by clutching their guns while the real problems go unattended.
    ( . )( . )

It's sad, really. I'm hoping people don't start thinking these people are like "radical Islam."

At least be able to make the distinction between Islam and Sikhism.

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolfen View Post
    People who are pro-gun are going out in mass and buying guns , and mostly semi-automatic style guns because of the recent events. Record sales are going through the roof. I noticed the phrase of this linked article says >

"They are worried about stuff being banned," Mr. Bruning said. "If you have it and it gets banned, it is grandfathered in."

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/201...-Michigan.html

There are 80 million + gun owners in America. These shootings will keep gun sales up for quite awhile. I expect to see congress push through some harder gun legislation and bans but even if the U.S. had a mass shooting once a month from here on out like the 2 events that just happened, most Americans would still refuse to give up their guns like the UK done after the 1996 Dunblane massacre. There are just so many gun owners in America who hold to the 2nd amendment and the record gun sales prove it.

I can't see Uncle Sam rounding up all of the guns, or even most of them.
    You obviously don't know of the conspiracy theory that the government is buying every ammo that they can and that that is why there is a shortage in ammo sells. So buy them ammo before they run out!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    It's sad, really. I'm hoping people don't start thinking these people are like "radical Islam."

At least be able to make the distinction between Islam and Sikhism.

You obviously don't know of the conspiracy theory that the government is buying every ammo that they can and that that is why there is a shortage in ammo sells. So buy them ammo before they run out!

I've known about that for a while. Having a reloading press set up can significantly cut costs compared to having to buy factory loaded munitions that might not even be on the shelf.