MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default Heat Wave Blamed On Global Warming

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...tudy-says?lite

"The relentless, weather-gone-crazy type of heat that has blistered the United States and other parts of the world in recent years is so rare that it can't be anything but man-made global warming, says a new statistical analysis from a top government scientist."

Really?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

I think it cant be anything but man made climate change, although read between the lines would you, there's tons and tons of environmental science break throughs being made all the time, pick up any science magazine to see, but what do you think the first thing is to happen to it after its researched and all, its frigging weaponised by the military.

I'm not saying that the heat waves themselves are created by governments or militaries messing with the environment but I think they are probably the consequence of governments or military messing with the environment.

The blasting of shale to release gas for instance, is that really plausible? In the UK when they did that and another form of percussion mining inland they discovered that it was possible to cause minor quakes elsewhere, if you do that on the ocean bed it causes tsunamis, super heating the ocean, something which nuclear subs can do and has been reported on as a means of faster propulsion in the past, you can create moisture flows and climatic change, this was all blamed on under water volcanos and what not but it could as easily be a sub.

I'm sure its happening all the time, real James Bondish stuff but the deal with it is that it does have a consequence. This is the only way I can rationalise the findings of scientists that the strong evidence which existed for global warming caused by pollution at one stage suddenly doesnt anymore, there's no way that UN was that good at getting people to dump CFCs or land fill ceased to generate methane or cows farted less or carbon trading worked to reduce emissions globally, there had to have been some sort of ceasation for a time to prevent a global regulatory mandate such as Kyoto being agreed and honoured.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I think it cant be anything but man made climate change, although read between the lines would you, there's tons and tons of environmental science break throughs being made all the time, pick up any science magazine to see, but what do you think the first thing is to happen to it after its researched and all, its frigging weaponised by the military.

I'm not saying that the heat waves themselves are created by governments or militaries messing with the environment but I think they are probably the consequence of governments or military messing with the environment.

The blasting of shale to release gas for instance, is that really plausible? In the UK when they did that and another form of percussion mining inland they discovered that it was possible to cause minor quakes elsewhere, if you do that on the ocean bed it causes tsunamis, super heating the ocean, something which nuclear subs can do and has been reported on as a means of faster propulsion in the past, you can create moisture flows and climatic change, this was all blamed on under water volcanos and what not but it could as easily be a sub.

I'm sure its happening all the time, real James Bondish stuff but the deal with it is that it does have a consequence. This is the only way I can rationalise the findings of scientists that the strong evidence which existed for global warming caused by pollution at one stage suddenly doesnt anymore, there's no way that UN was that good at getting people to dump CFCs or land fill ceased to generate methane or cows farted less or carbon trading worked to reduce emissions globally, there had to have been some sort of ceasation for a time to prevent a global regulatory mandate such as Kyoto being agreed and honoured.
    are you talking about Haarp?

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by gasoline View Post
    are you talking about Haarp?
    Maybe, although I'm not sure, is that the idea from conspiracy theories which include talk about a global grid of ancient technology, lay lines and stuff being a reminant of it, whose activation could involve mind control and planetary consciousness? I dont really think that's credible, states weaponising environmental tech is not that.

If haarp is an abbreviation like project echelon or the project for a new american century or something then yeah OK what I'm talking about is along those lines.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Maybe, although I'm not sure, is that the idea from conspiracy theories which include talk about a global grid of ancient technology, lay lines and stuff being a reminant of it, whose activation could involve mind control and planetary consciousness? I dont really think that's credible, states weaponising environmental tech is not that.

If haarp is an abbreviation like project echelon or the project for a new american century or something then yeah OK what I'm talking about is along those lines.
    this, its a military project that can influence weather

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”