User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    Tie the statue of liberty into this, i'll be impressed.
    Haven't you noticed?

In the electronic world of the internet, everything is connected to everything else.

I don't think people pray to the statue of liberty for the simple fact that it's the statue of liberty. Few look that deeply into these objects.

MBTI
    XXFP

So, Lady Liberty is head of the nefarious pussy cartel then? I had my suspicions.

They oughta call her Lady Libertine.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Haven't you noticed?

In the electronic world of the internet, everything is connected to everything else.
    Oh it is, but only those who read the same source material will be able to make the connections.

Otherwise the material takes on new meaning.

Hint: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ad.php?t=57165
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    Victor loves the Untied States deeply. Talking about it, conversing with it's citizens. In fact with out the U.S I don't know that he'd have much to talk about. Victor's love being confirmed let me say this: prostitutes have been models for many masterpeices. Caravaggio caused controversy by hiring a prostitute to model as the virgin Mary. This doesn't mean that the work is directly dealing with prostitution or trying to denigrate the subject of the final image.
    To Victor the united states, typology, Jesus, etc represent willful subjugation of the mind to groupthink of domination, oppression, and corruption the very traits he correlates with a lack of empathy, kindness, and intelligence all of which he identifies with. Oddly, I think he's sort of correct. Unfortunately, he fails to recognize that you can only offer poetry to a poet and you must meet the swordsman with a sword. Naturally, poets are both and so in order for poems to continue to flourish, the poet must take up the sword.

Edit: see I can make vague references as well only I share them with others rather than hiding behind false pretension to rationalize failure
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    To Victor the united states, typology, Jesus, etc represent willful subjugation of the mind to groupthink of domination, oppression, and corruption the very traits he correlates with a lack of empathy, kindness, and intelligence all of which he identifies with. Oddly, I think he's sort of correct. Unfortunately, he fails to recognize that you can only offer poetry to a poet and you must meet the swordsman with a sword. Naturally, poets are both and so in order for poems to continue to flourish, the poet must take up the sword.

Edit: see I can make vague references as well only I share them with others rather than hiding behind false pretension to rationalize failure
    I'm not a blind supporter of the united states. I have my own set of issues with my country but I feel victor's idea of the united states and it's people doesn't account for our diversity of experiences opinions and beliefs.

Anyways are you referring to my gauge references or his?

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

In February, 2012, Pussy Riot, the Russian girl band, entered Moscow's largest church, Christ the Saviour Cathedral, danced, sang and prayed to the Virgin Mary to rid them of President Putin.

But notice Pussy Riot did not ask the Statue of Liberty to rid them of Putin, because the Statue of Liberty is a calculated insult to the Virgin Mary, the Mother of God.
    I have a radical theory!

The Moscow Christ of the Savior Cathedral is closer than the New York Statue of Liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    The Moscow Christ of the Savior Cathedral is closer than the New York Statue of Liberty.
    Not any more, silly.

The internet abolishes time and distance, so my warm muzzle can whisper in your warm ear, and Christ the Saviour Cathedral is as close as the Statue of Liberty.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Not any more, silly.

The internet abolishes time and distance, so my warm muzzle can whisper in your warm ear, and Christ the Saviour Cathedral is as close as the Statue of Liberty.
    ...Been hitting the Pineapple Express tonight I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    ...Been hitting the Pineapple Express tonight I take it?
    Victor is an older fellow who got the internet not long ago. He's still fascinated with it (and thus, probably overrates what you can do with it).