FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I'll pray to Baby Jesus for you.
    Oh, he's not a person.
    (Believers are always using Baby Jesus as a creche!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I'll pray to Baby Jesus for you.
    KEEP YOUR LAWS OFF MY BODY!?!?!!

Oh wait...wrong thread?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Next they'll say SCOTUS is a person too!
    next we'll be able to marry our typewriters

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    next we'll be able to marry our typewriters
    Woo hoo! I'm willing to write type for any smart, funny, decently well-off guy out there -- just let me know.

... wait, I think we're supposed to be talking about chicken sandwiches.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ... wait, I think we're supposed to be talking about chicken sandwiches.
    next we'll be able to marry chicken sandwiches

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Behold the deliciousness of my chicken based argument.

garbage

Also, there's Chick-fil-A in New Hampshire Goes Rogue, Announces Plans to Sponsor Gay Pride Festival

I imagine that a lot of the "pro-gay" franchise owners would be pretty pissed to be painted with a "homophobic" brush and will have to publicize their own stance as this guy's doing. Probably good for business and for their own conscience, too!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    next we'll be able to marry chicken sandwiches
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahUXCdXZ96s"]A Love Affair Between a Gourd and His Dinner[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    GONE

You're out of your gourd(s)!

Ha!

Ha!

But to the OP here's a great pithy post from Facebook from unnamed queer person:

"They have a perfect right to their beliefs. And I have a perfect right NOT TO GIVE THEM MONEY TO KILL ME. That's not intolerance, that's basic common sense."

So yeah this is way beyond "freedom of speech" etc. and "being tolerant" of those with different beliefs.

Also feel bad for indie franchisers bc their profits still go to anti gay orgs. So the crux of the issue has not been remedied.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    They have a perfect right to their beliefs. And I have a perfect right NOT TO GIVE THEM MONEY TO KILL ME. That's not intolerance, that's basic common sense."

So yeah this is way beyond "freedom of speech" etc. and "being tolerant" of those with different beliefs.
    Right. We all can voice our opinions, but I am not required to spend my money to make your opinion a reality in a way that hurts me or people I care about. You're free to go post your opinion on FaceBook, though, or hold up signs on a sidewalk somewhere, or go donate your money how you wish.

Also feel bad for indie franchisers bc their profits still go to anti gay orgs. So the crux of the issue has not been remedied.
    I was thinking that yesterday. I sympathize with them, but it doesn't change the fact listed above.

Having more weight is "How am I distinguishing between spending money at one place that might use their profits in ways I disapprove of, versus a different place that does something similar?"