User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

'Every small shop is a different universe with it's own style' wow, yea

White people thinking they're japanese is pretty normal, so I think this isn't so far fetched either, maybe amazing. i'm pretty sure not every Japanese person who goes black isn't going to adopt black culture though
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Seems what some youth traditionally do
    I N V I C T U S

Ginkgo

Seems too high maintenance to really get a decent following for any sustained period of time.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

cheers!!!!
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm pretty amused/impressed by Japanese lowrider/cholo culture. This kind of thing seems like straight out cultural imitation, but it ends up as a unique type of expression within and relative to their own culture. It's not any different than all them kids in working class England in the '60s learning to play blues music.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'm pretty amused/impressed by Japanese lowrider/cholo culture. This kind of thing seems like straight out cultural imitation, but it ends up as a unique type of expression within and relative to their own culture. It's not any different than all them kids in working class England in the '60s learning to play blues music.

This photo is awesomely badass, except the guy on the far right kind of ruins it.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post

This reminds me of Mexican punk rockers/Rockabilly types in LA. It's interesting how we're all doing it in different ways. I kind of like it to be honest, a sort of emerging world culture that maintains individuality of expression through identification with transnational trends. Unfortunately, at some point I'm sure it will become connected to social class and be ruined.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

WALMART

living in san antonio, the notion of japanese cholos is incredibly appealing. i bet theyre awesome.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Sure.... Why not. Yay Japan.

Filipino people black too, hehe, nah, they cool. (Act black though, but, that's because... IDK, but yeah).
    Filipino people act like African Americans, one love though.