User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    FREE

Default James Holmes (the Aurora killer) uses "Cheers" as an e-mail sign-off

The one-line email to which he attached the application concluded with a curt and businesslike sentence signed in a way that further put off the rural Colorado gun range proprietor: “Cheers, James,” according to a copy obtained by FoxNews.com.
    "That also struck me as very, very strange,” Rotkovich said. “Who says ‘Cheers?’”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/22...#ixzz21Q8aRFm6
    For years I have been subject to a barrage of liberal, Prius driving sycophants using "Cheers" as a sign-off in their correspondents with me. And for years I have quelled my growing desire to shove that self-satisfied salutation up their asses. No longer.

Now we have clear evidence of the true nature that lies beneath the carefully constructed façades of these smug, hypocritical shits. James Holmes volunteered his time to help underprivileged youths. James Holmes wanted to devote his considerable intellect to the betterment of humankind through science. A liberal beauty for sure. Yet we are now painfully aware that these people who claim to have such a concern for the earth and all of its inhabitants are simply egotistical, selfish people who in reality care nothing for others. They simply want to be seen as special, as superior.

So I ask those of you who have chosen to adopt such a terrible sign-off: why?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1: Fox News
    2: I usually don't.

Cheers! @Jonnyboy.

WALMART

Is this a joke?

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

its the Europeans!! those sick bastards!! this is what their influence is doing to us!!!
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

Why would you waste your energy being mad about this?

People are silly.

It's like people who fly into a rage over comic sans.
    ( . )( . )

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    For years I have been subject to a barrage of liberal, Prius driving sycophants using "Cheers" as a sign-off in their correspondents with me. And for years I have quelled my growing desire to shove that self-satisfied salutation up their asses. No longer.

Now we have clear evidence of the true nature that lies beneath the carefully constructed façades of these smug, hypocritical shits. James Holmes volunteered his time to help underprivileged youths. James Holmes wanted to devote his considerable intellect to the betterment of humankind through science. A liberal beauty for sure. Yet we are now painfully aware that these people who claim to have such a concern for the earth and all of its inhabitants are simply egotistical, selfish people who in reality care nothing for others. They simply want to be seen as special, as superior.

So I ask those of you who have chosen to adopt such a terrible sign-off: why?
    Your conclusions are specious.

Regards
    CzeCze
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

@Jonnyboy

fox news.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Oh I love you, Johnnyboy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Part of me was hoping this meant he embedded a YouTube clip from an episode of Cheers in all his e-mails.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Part of me was hoping this meant he embedded a YouTube clip from an episode of Cheers in all his e-mails.
    Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name.

ETA: Actually the best line in that song is "And your husband wants to be a girl."