User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

An interesting perspective, Victor. I'd wager my chance of being killed by a dangerous animal is higher in Australia than around here though. So I guess I just won't visit your country, and you won't visit mine. Problem solved.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    But Oakland is safer than Stockton?

*cough* Mexico *cough*

The only way to fix that is to decriminalize some drugs though and then there will be no need for cartels.

I agree, ending prohibition would vastly decrease the amount of funding Mexican cartels receive.

I live closeish to the border and refuse to purchase low quality marijuana for this purpose. Found a guy that gets Colorado medical =P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    For those Americans considering visiting Australia, you might like to consider that you have not twice the chance, or three times the chance, or four, but fifteen times the chance of being killed by spiders, sharks and baby-eating dingoes. Forewarned is forearmed.
    I'll just leave this here.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The rest of the world regards you with disgust.
    Don't take it personal @Pseudo, Victor is secretly advertising vacations to the UK. Hes trying to divert precious US tourist dollars to Jubilee drag show reviews in the West End.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Well, I was driving down West Grand Boulevard in Detroit the other day when some folks at a gas station started shooting at each other. I was freaked out and ran a red light to get away from the area ASAP.

But that's just Detroit. Avoid southwest, northwest, and the entire east side of the city and you're cool.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Don't take it personal @Pseudo, Victor is secretly advertising vacations to the UK. Hes trying to divert precious US tourist dollars to Jubilee drag show reviews in the West End.

You and marketing schemes =D

I bet you are a successful person.

We all know that we have seen and will continue to see mass murder committed in the USA in schools and movie theatres and malls. And we know that most Americans will continue to defend the indefensible.

What you lack is politicians with the courage of our Prime Minister, John Howard, and our Deputy Prime Minister, Tim Fischer OA, to take your evil National Rifle Association head on and ban guns.

WALMART

We all know that we have seen and will continue to see mass murder committed in the USA in schools and movie theatres and malls. And we know that most Americans will continue to defend the indefensible.

What you lack is politicians with the courage of our Prime Minister, John Howard, and our Deputy Prime Minister, Tim Fischer OA, to take your evil National Rifle Association head on and ban guns.

I'd argue it's a lot more than that, guy

MBTI
    GONE

Because you guys did pretty well with the Aborigines without guns, huh?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

WALMART

@Victor ,

your economy sucks (wish i could say it's because of the depression) and your media is censored on par with the worst in the world

see, this is easy