User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Since this thread is talking about the kid who murdered all those people in Aurora, we're talking about someone else... not even the actor who played the Joker in some movie.

Are you sure? I worded the thread title specifically to reference the Joker, which in turn influenced this gentleman, who in turn was likely attempting trying to mimic the Joker's style.

I'd say the subject is ultimately The Joker.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Are you sure? I worded the thread title specifically to reference the Joker, which in turn influenced this gentleman, who in turn was likely attempting trying to mimic the Joker's style.

I'd say the subject is ultimately The Joker.
    The subject of the title is The Joker.

The subject of the thread is not. You say nothing in your original post except link the news article (which is all about the murderer) -- so it wasn't even the topic of your own post on the matter -- and it's all that anyone has been discussing. And the post AGA is referring to about "typing" refers to the criminal in question, not the joker.

Maybe you should read your own thread.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Oh. Well, The Joker is a demonic sx/so, I'd say. Not sure etype. entp. but i'm sure that's already been said/done.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I'm new to this, but it seems to me that mental illness would upset whatever type he was originally? Seems somewhat pointless to type a psychopath?? I'd like to hear from the experts on this...
    Pshhh, we know it. We just do that to confuse the newbies. You'll eventually get used to it. Heck, just give it a couple of weeks and you'll be trying to type Hitler.
    If you didn't know whether we were talking about the joker or the murderer, then how can you say you got an sx read on him?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I'm so eager to hear what kind of s*** went down in that fam. Aren't you?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Maybe we should be more interested in the victims, who deserved better.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1119157

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/07/...g-anniversary/
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I think the whole news sensational thing is sick. I don't hardly read any of it, to not give it attention.

I'm just naturally curious about what makes someone go on a mass murdering rampage. I don't think the origins of that are ever given enough attention. As if psychopaths just occur randomly.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

WALMART

The subject of the title is The Joker.

The subject of the thread is not. You say nothing in your original post except link the news article (which is all about the murderer) -- so it wasn't even the topic of your own post on the matter -- and it's all that anyone has been discussing. And the post AGA is referring to about "typing" refers to the criminal in question, not the joker.

Maybe you should read your own thread.

Well it is the participants of the this thread's fault that the subject has not entered that realm, because clearly that is the direction I gave.

Nah, forreal I just didn't like your attitude towards her thoughts.

To put my two cents in on the subject, it seems to be a pretty open and shut case of imitation.

Maybe we should be more interested in the victims, who deserved better.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1119157

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/07/...g-anniversary/
    “I hope this evil act doesn’t shake people’s faith in God,” she said.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Darya View Post
    I am mindful of the US constituion and the right to bare arm, but there should be MORE restriction placed

Your post called for this kind of a response.

I'm deeply saddened by the loss. I have no theories or speculation on what caused this.