User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Only in Amurrika.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

This is awful. I don't know enough about Batman specifically to have any clue whether there could be any "blame" laid there

It does seem though like the internet/media-obsessed age has produced at least some people who wish to bring their terrible fantasies to reality and achieve a level of fame that way. They'd rather be known and notorious this way than not at all.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

You can't blame "Batman"...that's absurd.
    If anything, the stories are prophetic and very much needed.
    Gotham City is a microcosm of the moral decline of America.

We're living it, folks.

MBTI
    INFP

The shooter and similar criminals should remain nameless and receive zero notoriety for what they have done. Rest in peace.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

jury is still out on the motives, so far its been cleared there is no connection to islam (i can`t imagine a reason and not really style)I am confused as to the reason. yes there are people who are mentally ill but dont really know that in this case, maybe it was politically motivated? i know rush limbaugh complained that the movie was an attack on mitt romney, maybe some extremist tea bagger wanted to show his conservo support of mitt romney and became all gun ho(doubtful)
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    You can't blame "Batman"...that's absurd.
    If anything, the stories are prophetic and very much needed.
    Gotham City is a microcosm of the moral decline of America.
    Let the city die.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by yakimadude View Post
    jury is still out on the motives, so far its been cleared there is no connection to islam (i can`t imagine a reason and not really style)I am confused as to the reason. yes there are people who are mentally ill but dont really know that in this case, maybe it was politically motivated? i know rush limbaugh complained that the movie was an attack on mitt romney, maybe some extremist tea bagger wanted to show his conservo support of mitt romney and became all gun ho(doubtful)
    I find it's interesting that you're mind automatically jumps to this person having some sort of political or religious agenda, when I just assume this guy is sick in the head. Heck, even if he had a political agenda, I just assume the prime reason is that he's sick in the head.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

24 year old James Holmes is the fucktard who decided to live a life like Bane.

Send him my way. I have a place that is secluded for miles and miles. I'll play batman, without the self righteous qualities. Waterboarding with ammonia sounds like a nice start.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Now I'm just waiting for some psycho-case to run a Hunger Games simulation...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

ok the dead people are terrible, but what gets me is why take a 4 month old to a movie? they're not going to remember it and they'll probably poop and cry. but yes tragic the people dead.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so