User Tag List

12 Last

Islamic President & Terror

The new Islamic President of Egypt, Mohammed Morsi, has declared his top priority is the freeing of the terrorist, Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, who masterminded the bombing of the New York's World Trade Centre.

The convicted terrorist, Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, has been imprisoned for life in the US.

But before he was imprisoned, the Sheik issued a fatwa declaring the killing of American Jews to be lawful under Sharia Law.

And Osama bin Laden used this Islamic fatwa to justify the 9/11 attack on New York.

And so the first priority of the new Islamic President of Egypt is terror.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Do you have a source Victor?
    Sure, "The Australian", newspaper today - just click on - http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226415019257

Wonderful.
    Dirt Farmer

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Just what we need, more trouble. I hope nothing comes of it, though I really suspect that won't be the case. I genuinely wonder what is sparking this strange chain reaction of events in the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Just what we need, more trouble. I hope nothing comes of it, though I really suspect that won't be the case. I genuinely wonder what is sparking this strange chain reaction of events in the middle east.
    Well, it seems that pan nationalism is failing in Europe which is falling back to the nation state; while nationalism has failed in the middle east which is falling back onto sects and tribalism.

The most cohesive force in the middle east is islam. And islam teaches submission to allah, and domination of dhimmi, infidels and women, and violent jihad and martrydom, and taqiyya. And today islam is virulently antisemitic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    De-stabalised zone. Unemployment. Harsh working conditions. There is a lot of stuff going on there. If a flat out war was to occur in the Middle East, it would be because of Iran and Israel.

Not only that, there is a lot of under-workings from your country and other countries in supplying these countries and making things worse. Syria is one of those striking examples of a underhanded job.

What is exasperating this situation is how fragile the world is when it comes to the economy.

There are Muslim countries that flat out hate the U.S. while there are some that are friendly to the U.S.

The Middle East is the continuation of the Cold War. People may believe it ended in 1989, but the Cold War is still there. The problem in the Middle East is older than most of us are.

WALMART

Like I've said for several years, the world's in need of one last great war...

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The new Islamic President of Egypt, Mohammed Morsi, has declared his top priority is the freeing of the terrorist, Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, who masterminded the bombing of the New York's World Trade Centre.

The convicted terrorist, Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, has been imprisoned for life in the US.

But before he was imprisoned, the Sheik issued a fatwa declaring the killing of American Jews to be lawful under Sharia Law.

And Osama bin Laden used this Islamic fatwa to justify the 9/11 attack on New York.

And so the first priority of the new Islamic President of Egypt is terror.
    Why would this guy have the authority to issue fatwas?

Similarly who is this mastermind and why has no one heard anything about him until now? I, like the rest of the world, was lead to believe Osama was in charge of that particular terror attack and he's been killed by the US as a consequence (along with a lot of others to boot).

It sounds like some people really need the first priority of someone to be terror or things become meaningless for them.