User Tag List

First 123

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Clinton was/is kind of a pantywaist, too. He loves the ladies, but was pretty doughy back in the day. A bit of a childish temper, but I can't imagine him, say, getting shot and finishing a speech.

Calvin Coolidge was another one. Rather introverted and foppish. Look at this college pic of him:

Being fop or fashion minded, introverted or in the skinny-boy club doesn't immediately make a man a pantywaist though. Got to be something truly wimpy-limpy there to designate pantywaist status. Otherwise the term becomes meaningless, standards have to be maintained.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Being fop or fashion minded, introverted or in the skinny-boy club doesn't immediately make a man a pantywaist though. Got to be something truly wimpy-limpy there to designate pantywaist status. Otherwise the term becomes meaningless, standards have to be maintained.
    I know what you mean. He still comes off a little limp-wristed to me, though. He actually doesn't look super-skinny for the 1890s, I don't think. Also, he loved cats.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Warren G. Harding.

A supposed quote from his dad: "It's a good thing you weren't born a girl. you'd always be in a family way, you can't say No." (Was known as a friendly person, but otherwise kind of weak.)

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    I'm pretty sure, that if Andrew Jackson resurrected and saw his face on the twenty dollar bill, he'd open several cans of whoop ass.
    I know he could take Ben, if they had a cage match over the hundred dollar bill.

Meanwhile, too bad J. Edgar Hoover's not in the running, I heard he had lots of panties around his waist.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFJ

George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and Bill Clinton
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    New List: "Five Top Pantywaist Presidents"!!!
    William McKinley - Very sentimental, even asked if his assassin was okay and didn't want him to be hurt
    Don't think he was that sentimental. I think he was in office when we massacred 2 million Filipinos.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    Warren G. Harding.

A supposed quote from his dad: "It's a good thing you weren't born a girl. you'd always be in a family way, you can't say No." (Was known as a friendly person, but otherwise kind of weak.)
    He also has my favorite presidential quotation ever: "I am not fit for this office, and never should have been here." How often do you get that kind of honesty from a politician?
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"