User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    So your theory is that FP wimminz think Vampires are smexy?

I do like the Bram Stoker's Dracula film, as well as Snow White: A Tale of Terror and the novel (not any of the films ) Wuthering Heights, all which kind of have a "dark" sexuality.

I don't really care for the novel, Dracula, though, as it is a preachy tale of Victorian sexual morality, and the female heroine is some kind of horrid ISFJ stereotype.

Twilight just sucks.
    There's that hug talk.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Hey I've never denied that I like hugs.

I think it's just that you want to hug me.
    Them thars hugging words.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Them thars hugging words.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I think it appeals mostly to ixfps, inxjs, enfps who are more depressive. Ennea type 4 and 9 or perhaps 2. Sx/sp or perhaps sp/sx

Stuff like Interview with the vampire which have more Victorian and philosophical elements tend to have a different audience.

Similar in appeal as something like lady vengeance, however with the female protagonist in the position of vulnerability and thus increased intimacy.

@Lark you can see these themes in female sexual attraction signals as well such as baring the neck or exposing the wrists (vulnerable spots because of major veins/arteries which also ties in with the vampire theme)
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    @Lark you can see these themes in female sexual attraction signals as well such as baring the neck or exposing the wrists (vulnerable spots because of major veins/arteries which also ties in with the vampire theme)
    It just was something I thought about, in part because of all the feminism, anti-feminism threads, while the battle of the sexes was raging on the forum it sure seems like women have surrendered and capitulated without any sort of settlement in the real world, if the popularity of sales of the submissive women story was any true reflection of norms of women at large.

To be honest I've known this to be the case with women I've dated before now, the meaner toward them I was the keener they appeared, it was something for a long time I didnt want to believe about women, having heard it from some guys I thought were pretty mysogynistic and having read a lot of feminist books voicing opinions to the contrary too.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I think it appeals mostly to ixfps, inxjs, enfps who are more depressive. Ennea type 4 and 9 or perhaps 2. Sx/sp or perhaps sp/sx

Stuff like Interview with the vampire which have more Victorian and philosophical elements tend to have a different audience.

Similar in appeal as something like lady vengeance, however with the female protagonist in the position of vulnerability and thus increased intimacy.

Why is it depressive? It's fucking cool. I don't think you get why people really like gothic/horror, stuff like that. It has nothing to do with depression.

If I wanted to be depressed, I'd go watch Precious.

Sympathy For Lady Vengeance (the original, Korean) is one of my top five favorite films.

Interview with the Vampire fucking sucks, bro.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Why is it depressive? It's fucking cool. I don't think you get why people really like gothic/horror, stuff like that. It has nothing to do with depression.

If I wanted to be depressed, I'd go watch Precious.

Sympathy For Lady Vengeance (the original, Korean) is one of my top five favorite films.

Interview with the Vampire fucking sucks, bro.
    Hug time.

Everyone hug Marm.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hug time.

Everyone hug Marm.

Ok this is just condescending and rude, Lark.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Ok this is just condescending and rude, Lark.
    OK, I'll stop it. Just an attempt at lightening the mood when all the swearing and emoting seems to creep in.

Its what I didnt like about some of the other feminism/anti-feminism threads.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

OK, I'll stop it. Just an attempt at lightening the mood when all the swearing and emoting seems to creep in.

Its what I didnt like about some of the other feminism/anti-feminism threads.
    You're misinterpreting my words as something it means TO YOU, not what it means to me.

I always emote, and hugging people is emoting.

Swearing is not a sign that things are "bad" or "heavy" bro.