User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Default SANDUSKY VERDICT REACHED

Guilty on 45 of 48 charges of sexual abuse on a minor. Rot in pieces, asshole.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/22/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

I can always count on you to deliver the facts without getting personal.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    Guilty on 45 of 48 charges of sexual abuse on a minor. Rot in pieces, asshole.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/22/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1
    Right on.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I can always count on you to deliver the facts without getting personal.
    My pleasure.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Yeah, I heard he had to stop going to church because the priests kept fighting over who would hear his confession.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

WALMART

Sandusky goes to prison and gets paired with the biggest, tallest motherfucker he's ever seen. The guy stares him down for hours, silent.

Finally, the big motherfucker asks Sandusky, "You wanna be the momma, or the daddy?"

Astounded he gets a choice, Sandusky mutters "Well.... the daddy."

The big motherfucker smiles, "Good, now come suck momma's dick."

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Sandusky and a little boy were in the locker room and the little boy points at him and says, "Coach what's the difference between your penis and mine?" Sandusky replies, "Well, mine's erect."
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ISTx

http://news.yahoo.com/jerry-sandusky...opstories.html

Sandusky will be held at the county jail for approximately 90 days, until he is sentenced by Cleland to what will likely amount to life in prison.

After that, he will likely spend the rest of his days in a state prison in Pennsylvania, living among the general population of 18- to 79-year olds until he ages out of the system and is transferred to a facility for older prisoners. He will be forced to undergo treatment for sex offenders while in prison, according to The Associated Press.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I dont know anything about this case, is this a high school or college football coach? Its a different age group in each instance but college football is populated by what is known in pop culture as the jocks right? I would have imagined that was a group which would not be vulnerable to predatory abuse or targetting, am I just being stereotypical when I say that?

What I would say is that I've watched documentaries about some of the US prison facilities dedicated to holding sex offenders and one or two of them which I know of are the best of their kind in the world, incarceration there does mean indefinite imprisonment for most of the inmates because they do have very strict and very accurate means of assessing arousal and propensity for reoffending, which is high with all offenders, especially prolific ones like this one. Definitely a good idea and none of the community care crap or sympathetic protrayals in the media that there is in the UK.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont know anything about this case, is this a high school or college football coach? Its a different age group in each instance but college football is populated by what is known in pop culture as the jocks right? I would have imagined that was a group which would not be vulnerable to predatory abuse or targetting, am I just being stereotypical when I say that?

What I would say is that I've watched documentaries about some of the US prison facilities dedicated to holding sex offenders and one or two of them which I know of are the best of their kind in the world, incarceration there does mean indefinite imprisonment for most of the inmates because they do have very strict and very accurate means of assessing arousal and propensity for reoffending, which is high with all offenders, especially prolific ones like this one. Definitely a good idea and none of the community care crap or sympathetic protrayals in the media that there is in the UK.
    Defensive coordinator for Penn State's football team (college). He also worked with kids a lot in an outreach program simultaneously to working with the college team.

Also, how did you miss this story when it hit? The whole scandal has been huge news.