View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
First 678

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Yeah, I knew that was wrong but didn't want to start the debate. The constitution doesn't say anything about abortion.
    Not directly but the case law does. Roe vs. Wade. The law changes every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    The Roe vs. Wade decision did use constitutional arguments to back it up, so until it gets reversed that's what people will be working off of.
    Yep, Thanks. I didn't see this response. So not illegal but but would be over turned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Yes, and that argument is factually untrue, and Obama knows it is. He's fully aware of the facts and still chooses to lie about it. Yeah, I know, what's new about a politician lying? But he's trying to paint himself as this agent for change that doesn't use the old politics, and it's a giant crock, that's all I'm saying.
    You seem very angry. Do you really believe he wants to kill small children? Do you believe all Democrats want to kill small children?

How exactly is the arguement factually untrue? Copy and paste sections from the PDF and state your case.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    You seem very angry. Do you really believe he wants to kill small children? Do you believe all Democrats want to kill small children?
    Nah, politicians used to be able to make me angry, but I don't let em anymore. Wasted stress on something I can't control. And of course all Democrats want to kill small children, isn't that like article 7 of their party platform?

How exactly is the arguement factually untrue?
    The bill does not outlaw abortion. It says you can't kill a baby that's born alive, even if you intended to kill him or her when he or she was still in the womb. NARAL, Planned Parenthood, NAF, and all those other democrat senators like Ted Kennedy, Barbara Boxer, etc all supported the bill and agreed that it did not outlaw abortion in any way. The only thing the federal bill added was one of those meaningless resolutions about how the Congress still supported the Roe vs. Wade decision.

Copy and paste sections from the PDF and state your case.
    Sorry, I don't have to follow your orders. If you still can't grasp the simplicity here, I can't help you.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel