MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default Watch Obama Get Taken Down By His Law School Professor

"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'm not sure I can trust the words of someone who can't even properly record sound to both the left and right speakers.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Although he definately has some good points, his ideals are not something you can just implement like that. And it's also not fair to blame one president on it, rather, blame the entire history of your country and see how you can then change that. But blaming the current president wins votes.

And with all such videos, just a few good points to catch the attention from the average person will win their votes, votes win power and power will be largely abused.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Although he definately has some good points, his ideals are not something you can just implement like that. And it's also not fair to blame one president on it, rather, blame the entire history of your country and see how you can then change that. But blaming the current president wins votes.

And with all such videos, just a few good points to catch the attention from the average person will win their votes, votes win power and power will be largely abused.
    How does one go about blaming the history of one's country, and then change it?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    How does one go about blaming the history of one's country, and then change it?
    I mean change the country, not the history. Either way, that should be the way, but like I said right after that, that's not going to be the reality. I quite dislike the process of politics, especially these days, due to their obsessive need to use manipulation techniques using crowd pleasers in order to win votes for an ideal either unreachable or different from what voters had in mind in the first place. All of this half-information, attention grabbing almost-bullshit (I mean, there has to be something that speaks to you for you to be able to suppport those people) isn't going to make the world a better place anytime soon. :P

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I mean change the country, not the history. Either way, that should be the way, but like I said right after that, that's not going to be the reality. I quite dislike the process of politics, especially these days, due to their obsessive need to use manipulation techniques using crowd pleasers in order to win votes for an ideal either unreachable or different from what voters had in mind in the first place. All of this half-information, attention grabbing almost-bullshit (I mean, there has to be something that speaks to you for you to be able to suppport those people) isn't going to make the world a better place anytime soon. :P
    I still don't understand what blaming history has to do with it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

The movie is called beyond Obama, shooting him down essentially. But was america at any point in history, conform to the ideals that man in the video talks about? Are not a lot of his points ideals that require long term, much longer than a presidents term, for them even to take effect? People treat these campaigns too shortsightedly in my opinion. What is the current administration doing wrong and what should we do to better america. But the picture is much larger than that. It's just that you'd create complex situations that the consumer will not be able (or willing) to follow anymore. So essentially politics will always have to resort to rather dishonest marketing strategies in order to be heard. It's a sad thing in my experience.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

The movie is called beyond Obama, shooting him down essentially. But was america at any point in history, conform to the ideals that man in the video talks about? Are not a lot of his points ideals that require long term, much longer than a presidents term, for them even to take effect? People treat these campaigns too shortsightedly in my opinion. What is the current administration doing wrong and what should we do to better america. But the picture is much larger than that. It's just that you'd create complex situations that the consumer will not be able (or willing) to follow anymore. So essentially politics will always have to resort to rather dishonest marketing strategies in order to be heard. It's a sad thing in my experience.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

At least legislators have longer terms. Some have been in power forever. But putting more power into the hands of the president would be a mistake.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

At least legislators have longer terms. Some have been in power forever. But putting more power into the hands of the president would be a mistake.
    Democracy is a mistake? The president is voted by the people, it makes sense that he holds most power. If he doesn't, america is more likely to fall into some offspring of communism or something. :P