User Tag List

MBTI
    ISTx

Default 2.1 million dollar fraudulent tax return...

and this lady buys a 1999 Dodge Caravan? I think that is the most shocking part of the story to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hand-back.html

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    and this lady buys a 1999 Dodge Caravan? I think that is the most shocking part of the story to me.
    Heh, "I've got millions now! Lets splurge! Time to get me a '99 grand caravan!"

Maybe she was making an unsuccessful attempt at avoiding suspicion by avoiding large purchases?

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

1.Withdraw as much cash as you can off the card and either deposit it into an offshore account, invest in stocks or buy things that can be easily resold.
    2.Leave the country ASAP and head to a country that doesn't give a shit about the US or extradition.
    3.Live like a motherfuckin' rock star.

.......that's my plan anyway.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    1.Withdraw as much cash as you can off the card and either deposit it into an offshore account, invest in stocks or buy things that can be easily resold.
    2.Leave the country ASAP and head to a country that doesn't give a shit about the US or extradition.
    3.Live like a motherfuckin' rock star.

.......that's my plan anyway.
    Post reported to the FBI.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Maybe she was making an unsuccessful attempt at avoiding suspicion by avoiding large purchases?
    I was thinking that too, but she made a lot of other purchases. I mean, she had the cajones to file a multi million dollar tax return in the first place. I don't think laying low is in her arsenal.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

How do you lose a card worth that much? /facepalm
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

This story is mad, if hicks can do this how many black ops foreign or domestic are pulling similar stunts? Pretty easy to final a dodgy return and just keep a low profile, no need to work ever again provided you arent going to try some uber consumerism.

MBTI
    GONE

I don't see this as much different from the lady at Walmart who tried to break a $2 million bill. Only difference is when you get officially regulators I involved and are not looking or interacting directly t the person involved is you can get away with it. Thinking big + help from faceless bureaucracy = pay day! It wasn't a brilliant scam it was so ludicrous it worked,

The only reason she was caught is that she lost her million dollar debit card !

Would expect no less from a genius criminal mastermind.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari