User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

That's awesome. Power to the people. Wear a damn skirt if you want to, dude.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I've spent entire days at home wearing a bed sheet as a skirt. It's great, but I wouldn't do it in public.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fabrizzo View Post
    Oh sure,women should be "allowed" to wear whatever they want,and indeed now they have,that even in the office we all see miniskirts as pretty common.But what about us guys?why are shortpants still not allowed?What difference is our leg skin from yours?Why do women get the comfort or versatility of doing something like that,while men are denied the equivalent of the same?The fact that fashion for men still hasnt developed much on short pants formal is also a mark of such an inequality that no one bothers to address.
    I agree with this 100%. There should be one standard for everyone, whether that entails men being allowed to expose more, or women being required to cover up more. To me alot of exposed skin in the workplace is unprofessional for anyone, unless you work somewhere like a gym or a landscaping service.

Quote Originally Posted by fghw View Post
    I've spent entire days at home wearing a bed sheet as a skirt. It's great, but I wouldn't do it in public.
    A properly tailored skirt is not at all the same as a bedsheet. Try this instead:

I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

LadyLazarus

Depends whether you want to go the obvious route or the abstract route.
    If you want to play it safe I say just grow a beard.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    That's awesome. Power to the people. Wear a damn skirt if you want to, dude.
    I'm down with this.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Here's an idea:

Brazilian man skirts shorts ban

I bet @Nicodemus approves
    I do, as does Scotland.

Mole rather fancies a sarong.

A sarong is sensual, it suits either gender, it betokens a slower, gentler time when how we do things was as important as what we do.

A sarong is elegant, it reveals and conceals, it may be formal or worn for pleasure and delight. And a sarong is worn with brio.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Honestly, I think pants. Pants keep me safe and warm on city streets and back country trails. Pants and sensible shoes make me more able to defend myself or flee physically. I am also not part of the crew who advocates wearing miniskirts and heels in dangerous parts of town at night. It's all well andgood to say you shouldn't get raped no matter what you wear (I agree) -but I am too much of a pragmatist to be an idealistic huffy woman about it. Please give me long pants and track shoes so I can kick that rapist in the face.

There's an ideal world, and the world that actually exists.

That being said, women should also be free to wear miniskirts without being labeled stupid whores who have it coming. Are shirtless men also stupid whores who have it coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Honestly, I think pants. Pants keep me safe and warm on city streets and back country trails. Pants and sensible shoes make me more able to defend myself or flee physically. I am also not part of the crew who advocates wearing miniskirts and heels in dangerous parts of town at night. It's all well andgood to say you shouldn't get raped no matter what you wear (I agree) -but I am too much of a pragmatist to be an idealistic huffy woman about it. Please give me long pants and track shoes so I can kick that rapist in the face.

There's an ideal world, and the world that actually exists.

That being said, women should also be free to wear miniskirts without being labeled stupid whores who have it coming. Are shirtless men also stupid whores who have it coming?
    I rather fancy you as as my fashion advisor, so I was wondering what you thought of a sarong on Mole. Do you think it is outre, or do you think it is avant garde? I mean how would you feel stepping out with Mole in a sarong? Or would we be so bold as to wear a sarong each? What do you think, Marmotini?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

...who cares? Wear w/e the hell you want.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari