User Tag List

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Default History; Every American's right to bear arms.

I'm thinking, that constitutional right to bear arms that every American has that arose after they fought for inderpendence against us, is because, had we have won; had the British won, then what America's founding fathers did, the right to bare arms would have been the FIRST to go, and they would have been hung as criminals.

I'm SO glad that that's not what happened, and... Knowing fragments of how this empire worked, it was like; Slaves from Africa to America in exchange for cotton that got baught back to the UK to be turned into blankets which then got shipped to India who, under British rule were banned from making their own blankets! (America may have stole the land from the natives, but Britain f**ked with the world, big time) - So we sold the blankets made with american cotton picked by african slaves we took from africa, and Oh yeah, We bought opium in India... and sent that to China, because we had Hong Kong, and then we got paid...
    So we made India not be able to make their own blankets so they'd have to buy the ones we made in our factories here, and... sold them for Opium - To give to the Chinese.
    So... Had the war for Inderpendence have been lost, you can bet the right to have anything to do with arms would have been the 1st thing to go. - So, because of that, now you all have guns.

Well, NOT EVERY ONE, but, now you can, if you wanted to.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Do you think that a countrywide 'yes to bear arms' would increase the average IQ of the american population after a few years ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I think, it was that war which is the reason why guns/firearms are in the constitution.

Had we have won/had the British have won, you can bet ya' A' that THAT would have been the first thing to go.
    The empire really was dictated to by a tyrant of a monarch all the way in Westminster, a.k.a here; but, we know that and... Have learned from that.

... The stuff I've seen.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well my country started two World Wars so far, still we never had in all that time the right to bear firearms in the constitution. So a history of war - aggressive or defensive doesnt matter cause war is war - cant be the only reason.

I know that germans are paranoid when it comes to self-security. Since many americans have german descendants can it be that this paranoia persited ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

It is only natural that a group of expansionist individualistic revolutionaries would want private ownership of firearms.

You have to hunt, kill natives, and fend off oppressive governments that constantly try to rein you back!