User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 46

  1. #21
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    that creeped me out as much as Edmund Kemper.... there are creepos out there and there always will be.
    Well, slight difference there -- Kemper realized he really just wanted to kill his mom, killed her, then turned himself in and has been in jail for a few decades.

    I doubt this creep is gonna self-analyze or turn himself in.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  2. #22
    ... Tyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Thi sis fucked up. If they would be screening people with a past of animal torture this couldve easily been avoided
    Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting here... But are you saying that people should be locked up for showing warning signs of things without having actually committed a crime?
    ...

  3. #23
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting here... But are you saying that people should be locked up for showing warning signs of things without having actually committed a crime?
    are you saying animal torture isnt a crime? and no, they should jsut be psychologically evaluated and any further conviction is dependent on the circumstance.
    1+1=3 OMFG

  4. #24
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Breaking Update:
    They got 'im.

    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...150652360.html

    ...Magnotta was arrested in an Internet cafe, according to Germany's Bild newspaper. German police spokesperson Stefan Rieldich said someone at the cafe recognized Magnotta and called authorities, who took him into custody.

    ...Magnotta allegedly mailed Lin's body parts to Ottowa police and politicians, including Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, who received a severed foot.

    Authorities searched Magnotta's Montreal apartment, where they found a torso stuffed in a suitcase.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  5. #25
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    are you saying animal torture isnt a crime? and no, they should jsut be psychologically evaluated and any further conviction is dependent on the circumstance.
    I'm sure that's gonna happen, based on the lack of manpower/funds the police currently have. Investigating "kitty torture" unfortunately doesn't seem to be high on their list; I suppose cruelty to animals might be a crime, but not as high as some other items that police focus on.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  6. #26
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm sure that's gonna happen, based on the lack of manpower/funds the police currently have. Investigating "kitty torture" unfortunately doesn't seem to be high on their list; I suppose cruelty to animals might be a crime, but not as high as some other items that police focus on.
    yeh were too busy enforcing no pot rules. Take out all the money from pot wars and other useless stuff and put it towards actual benefiting things for society
    1+1=3 OMFG

  7. #27
    ... Tyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    are you saying animal torture isnt a crime? and no, they should jsut be psychologically evaluated and any further conviction is dependent on the circumstance.
    No, that is not what I was saying.

    Just be wary of the problems with psychological testing. Especially if the person you intend to evaluate is under 18, or whatever magic number they are claiming right now...
    ...

  8. #28
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    yeh were too busy enforcing no pot rules. Take out all the money from pot wars and other useless stuff and put it towards actual benefiting things for society
    Yes, I'm sure all the money we're discussing was allocated to "pot wars."

    (Save the kittehs, not the pott!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  9. #29
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yes, I'm sure all the money we're discussing was allocated to "pot wars."

    (Save the kittehs, not the pott!)
    |How sensor of you

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    No, that is not what I was saying.

    Just be wary of the problems with psychological testing. Especially if the person you intend to evaluate is under 18, or whatever magic number they are claiming right now...
    ok
    1+1=3 OMFG

  10. #30
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    i like turtles
    1+1=3 OMFG

Similar Threads

  1. INTJ trapped in the body of an ISTJ?
    By Curtis_Brandon in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 12:04 PM
  2. Locating Functions in the Body
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 01:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO