First 12345 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    that creeped me out as much as Edmund Kemper.... there are creepos out there and there always will be.
    Well, slight difference there -- Kemper realized he really just wanted to kill his mom, killed her, then turned himself in and has been in jail for a few decades.

I doubt this creep is gonna self-analyze or turn himself in.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Thi sis fucked up. If they would be screening people with a past of animal torture this couldve easily been avoided
    Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting here... But are you saying that people should be locked up for showing warning signs of things without having actually committed a crime?

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting here... But are you saying that people should be locked up for showing warning signs of things without having actually committed a crime?
    are you saying animal torture isnt a crime? and no, they should jsut be psychologically evaluated and any further conviction is dependent on the circumstance.
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Breaking Update:
    They got 'im.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...150652360.html

...Magnotta was arrested in an Internet cafe, according to Germany's Bild newspaper. German police spokesperson Stefan Rieldich said someone at the cafe recognized Magnotta and called authorities, who took him into custody.

...Magnotta allegedly mailed Lin's body parts to Ottowa police and politicians, including Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, who received a severed foot.

Authorities searched Magnotta's Montreal apartment, where they found a torso stuffed in a suitcase.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

are you saying animal torture isnt a crime? and no, they should jsut be psychologically evaluated and any further conviction is dependent on the circumstance.
    I'm sure that's gonna happen, based on the lack of manpower/funds the police currently have. Investigating "kitty torture" unfortunately doesn't seem to be high on their list; I suppose cruelty to animals might be a crime, but not as high as some other items that police focus on.

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm sure that's gonna happen, based on the lack of manpower/funds the police currently have. Investigating "kitty torture" unfortunately doesn't seem to be high on their list; I suppose cruelty to animals might be a crime, but not as high as some other items that police focus on.
    yeh were too busy enforcing no pot rules. Take out all the money from pot wars and other useless stuff and put it towards actual benefiting things for society
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

No, that is not what I was saying.

Just be wary of the problems with psychological testing. Especially if the person you intend to evaluate is under 18, or whatever magic number they are claiming right now...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

yeh were too busy enforcing no pot rules. Take out all the money from pot wars and other useless stuff and put it towards actual benefiting things for society
    Yes, I'm sure all the money we're discussing was allocated to "pot wars."

(Save the kittehs, not the pott!)

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yes, I'm sure all the money we're discussing was allocated to "pot wars."

(Save the kittehs, not the pott!)
    |How sensor of you

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    No, that is not what I was saying.

Just be wary of the problems with psychological testing. Especially if the person you intend to evaluate is under 18, or whatever magic number they are claiming right now...
    ok
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

i like turtles
    1+1=3 OMFG