User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    XXFP

also i'm pretty sure the bath salts are just a theory at this point, but i did find this article:

15 Crazy Stories About People Getting Arrested High On Bath Salts

Mark Thompson, 19, of Greenview Road, is charged with animal cruelty after police got a call from a woman who said he stole her goat at about 3:15 a.m. Monday, Stover said.

Powers' nephew, Joshua Pollis, got a call from a neighbor early Monday morning, she said.

"They told him that my goat was wandering around in Mark's house and he'd better come and get it," she said. "They called my nephew because he'd been there before."

Pollis and two women walked into Thompson's house looking for the goat, according to the criminal complaint filed in Kanawha County Magistrate Court.

The three entered the house and made their way to Thompson's bedroom door when Thompson spoke to them, Powers said.

"He told them, 'Don't come in, I'm naked,'" Powers said. "But they opened the door and he was standing there with his pants down. He had on women's clothing and the goat was dead and there was blood everywhere. It was just a scene."
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Yeah, I know. That's why I picked it.
    Cats are treacherous creatures. It would behoove you to choose your allies more carefully.

context noted. amusement ensued.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

The life of the man was hanging in the balance. The shooting was justified force to protect any further harm to the victim. The victim is in critical condition, so that tells you how bad that scene was. That guy was shot more than once, by the way. It wasn't like he went down easy. The picture of the officer who shot the man is here:

~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    The life of the man was hanging in the balance. The shooting was justified force to protect any further harm to the victim. The victim is in critical condition, so that tells you how bad that scene was. That guy was shot more than once, by the way. It wasn't like he went down easy. The picture of the officer who shot the man is here:

SO MUCH WIN.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    That guy was shot more than once, by the way. It wasn't like he went down easy.
    What did he keep on eating after the first shot?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

New video shows more grisly details of face-eating attack in Miami

Rudy Eugene walked naked alongside the MacArthur Causeway before pouncing on a homeless man he found dozing in the shade of the elevated Metromover train tracks.

For almost 18 grisly minutes, Eugene savaged his victim, punching him and stripping the man’s pants before gnawing off the homeless man’s face — all as cars and cyclists rolled by on the busy causeway on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

The new details of the horrific attack were captured in additional video footage taken by security cameras at the nearby Miami Herald building.
    Police have just begun to piece together Eugene’s actions in the hours before the attack.

It appears Eugene had been in Miami Beach — in full party mode for Urban Beach Week over the Memorial Day Weekend — shortly before the attack. Eugene’s car, a purple 1995 Chevrolet Caprice, was towed for being parked illegally at 1100 10th St.

The night before, Eugene had been with his girlfriend in Miami Gardens. She reported that he was acting strangely before leaving in his car. According to police, Eugene later called her to say that his car broke down.

Still unclear is what motivated the attack. Though some have speculated that Eugene was under the influence of some kind of stimulants or other drugs that sometimes cause violent episodes, police said they found no evidence of drugs or paraphernalia at the scene. Toxicology tests of Eugene’s blood will likely take several weeks.

Girlfriend: MacArthur causeway attacker Rudy Eugene was drugged — or cursed

The man being depicted by the media as a “face eater” or a “monster” is not the man she knew, she said. He smoked marijuana often, though had recently said he wanted to quit, but he didn’t use stronger recreational drugs and even refused to take over-the-counter medication for simple ailments like headaches, she said. He was sweet and well-mannered, she said.

Eugene’s girlfriend has her own theory on what happened that day. She believes Eugene was drugged unknowingly. The only other explanation, she said, was supernatural — that someone put a Vodou curse on him. The girlfriend, who unlike Eugene is not Haitian, said she has never believed in Vodou, until now.

“I don’t know how else to explain this,” she said.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay i'm way too grossed out to read much of this but if someone can tell me in a nongross way wth was up with the face eater i'd be much appreciative.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    okay i'm way too grossed out to read much of this but if someone can tell me in a nongross way wth was up with the face eater i'd be much appreciative.
    Clearly he was taunted

I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm serious...what the hell was his problem?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i'm serious...what the hell was his problem?
    No one knows yet, likely drugs.