User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

I'm thinking that both men took the drugs together, hence the missing clothes on each.

MBTI
    STUF

Maybe he ate his clothes off first.
    Whoops.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    Maybe he ate his clothes off first.
    That's a little kinky.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    DID THE COPS GO TO FAR? Should they be PROSECUTED for MURDER? WILL THESE WEIRD, NOVEL INCIDENTS BECOME MORE COMMON AS DEC 21ST APPROACHES? Should Cannibals be accepted into mainstream society? If not, should we rehabilitate or exterminate?
    Is this part of your larger argument for population control?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Did anyone read about the UFC fighter? ...

Edit: Found the link --MMA fighter Wyatt faces murder charge

A mixed martial arts fighter who allegedly gouged out another man's heart and eyes after drinking mushroom tea will stand trial in Northern California on a murder charge, the Times-Standard in Eureka, Calif., reported Wednesday.

Jarrod Wyatt, 26, also faces charges of aggravated mayhem and torture stemming from the grisly March killing of his 21-year-old friend Taylor Powell, after a Del Norte County Superior Court judge ruled Wednesday there was sufficient evidence to put the case before a jury.

Wyatt, who has pleaded not guilty to the charges, is due to reappear in court Friday for arraignment.

Powell was killed at a home in the coastal town of Requa, about 40 miles south of the Oregon board, early on March 21. He bled to death after his heart was removed from his body while still alive, according to his death certificate.

Deputies, responding to a 911 call, found Wyatt at the scene.

Another man had raised the alarm after allegedly seeing him naked and dripping with blood, standing over the mutilated body.

The witness told officials Wyatt had earlier been acting strangely after drinking “some kind of mushroom tea.”

Wyatt's MMA career is still in its earlier stages. According to The Daily Triplicate in Crescent City, Calif., he had won his first pro bout in October.

Look kids, drugs are bad mmkay?

Also, I don't know much about shrooms or drugs in general, but can wild shrooms really do this to a person? I never got the impression they were *that* dangerous. Am I misinformed, or is there more to this?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Also, I don't know much about shrooms or drugs in general, but can wild shrooms really do this to a person? I never got the impression they were *that* dangerous. Am I misinformed, or is there more to this?
    I'm sure it depends on the drug and the person. All drugs can have unpredictable effects, even something like Tylenol, but I'm very skeptical of any claim that they can turn someone who is non-violent into a flesh-eating zombie. This MMA guy and the guy in Florida both had violent pasts. That said, my intuition tells me that some of these designer/manufactured drugs are probably significantly more dangerous than something like marijuana or even cocaine.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I'm sure it depends on the drug and the person. All drugs can have unpredictable effects, even something like Tylenol, but I'm very skeptical of any claim that they can turn someone who is non-violent into a flesh-eating zombie. This MMA guy and the guy in Florida both had violent pasts. That said, my intuition tells me that some of these designer/manufactured drugs are probably significantly more dangerous than something like marijuana or even cocaine.
    So either there was a lil somethin extra in his shroom tea or it triggered a preexisting instability in his noggin.

Also, pleading not guilty is... a curious choice.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

ReflecTcelfeR

I immediately thought Rabies, but it ain't common enough anymore. Though it'd still be cool.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    So either there was a lil somethin extra in his shroom tea or it triggered a preexisting instability in his noggin.

Also, pleading not guilty is... a curious choice.
    I think it was both of those combined. I'm sure he plead guilty because his defense is going to be "the drug made me do it". I hope the jury doesn't buy it.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

"Bath Salts" a cause of extreme hunger for yummy faces? Maybe all faces need to taste yum is some "spice". More brains (or face) less pain.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/face-eating...2#.T8bRvdVfH5k
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"