MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

@Bamboo I see now.

The whole thing is so bizarre. "...flesh hanging from his mouth..."

MBTI
    ISTx

Oh God, are people seriously arguing whether the cop was justified in his use of deadly force? That's not even an argument circling around in the media, and they love those stories. Deadly force is justified when a person is believed, through probable cause, to pose an immediate threat to a police officer or a threat of serious physical harm to others. Washington state law for instance states that "serious physical harm" means anything from threatening an officer with a weapon to merely 'display[ing] a weapon in a manner that could reasonably be construed as threatening. Any object can be used as a deadly weapon, yes to include teeth, if it is reasonable to believe that the person can cause immediate bodily harm to others with said object. Blood and flesh hanging out of his mouth, growling... Somebody better pull the damn trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    What a joke of an article, LSD is a single molecule, there isn't a "more potent form". The daily mail is a pile of shit.
    Ahh, well I don't know myself so I'll take your word for it. I didn't do much searching around but I don't know why these new stories "believe" that was the drug of choice. I haven't heard anything about toxicology tests yet.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    how can you possibly find this fair??
    Because the man was high out of his mind on drugs and eating another human being alive?

why did that man deserve to be shot, even if he was eating someone else's face?
    The report said that when the police got the attention of drugo wacko, the nut turned his head, flesh dripping from mouth, and growled at the police officer. When one stripes naked, eats people alive, and growls at others, we can safely consider it an animal and not a person. Wild animals need to be shot.

was he endangering someone?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No of course not! It's not like eating someone's face in broad daylight is dangerous to anyone!

Thanks btw, I needed a good laugh today

was there no way to stop him? (was the other man dead already?)
    Perhaps a tazer would have been more appropriate certainly.

seriously, your position seems vindictive, and that should never be supported.
    What, should we be compassionate for the lunatic cannibal? I mean I have nothing against the act of eating a person per se if given circumstances are reasonable, say eating a person to survive while stranded out at sea, or consuming a corpse that has died naturally. But eating someone alive in public, while high as a kite on LSD? I'm not even being remotely vindictive towards this deranged maniac; you don't want to know just how vindictive I can truly be towards certain people.

MBTI
    STUF

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    Oh God, are people seriously arguing whether the cop was justified in his use of deadly force? That's not even an argument circling around in the media, and they love those stories.

Ahh, well I don't know myself so I'll take your word for it. I didn't do much searching around but I don't know why these new stories "believe" that was the drug of choice. I haven't heard anything about toxicology tests yet.
    LSD is a very fragile molecule, so I don't even know if it will show up on the toxicology report, when you consume it normally it is gone within a matter of days, not sure how the guy being a stiff will effect that. My money is on PCP, and that will show up in the toxicology report if it is there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lur...er_and_lawsuit

there is a pretty long history of PCP making people violent in that sort of way, that's just one example but you can find a few.
    Whoops.

MBTI
    ISTx

Yes, PCP was my first guess. I've heard of the crazy sorts of things it can do to people.

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2009/05...-eyeballs.html

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

lol Florida

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    lol Florida
    amirite?

I saw an updated version of the story saying that the guy was taking something called "bath salts," which is street talk for... what? My drug slang is severely lacking.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    amirite?

I saw an updated version of the story saying that the guy was taking something called "bath salts," which is street talk for... what? My drug slang is severely lacking.
    Literally bath salts.

You can smoke them for a dangerous high. Google it!

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Literally bath salts.

You can smoke them for a dangerous high. Google it!
    wtf humanity
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ISTx

No, not literally bath salts.

"They are typically found as white, light tan or brown powders, and are believed to contain psychoactive chemicals known as mephedrone and/or methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV). MDPV is structurally related to cathinone, an active alkaloid found in the khat plant (a stimulant plant that produces leaves that are chewed much like coca leaves), methamphetamine and methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA, or "ecstasy")."