User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys." - P. J. O'Rourke in Parliament of Whores
    well naturally if you got teenage boys(or people as stupid as them) in the government. then you can start to think how those people got to that position..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    well naturally if you got teenage boys(or people as stupid as them) in the government. then you can start to think how those people got to that position..

Even if politicians were all super-intelligent and wises, they could not decide what peoples must do and how to manage society in its globality. It's something superior to the human brain capacity. Only the spontaneous order, laissez'faire and catallaxy can do that.

Anyway, peoples are often stupids and can't manage thir life with the best efficiency, but politicians are just peoples too, so they are as much stupids and then have no authority and competence to takes decisions for peoples.

End of the story.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Even if politicians were all super-intelligent and wises, they could not decide what peoples must do and how to manage society in its globality. It's something superior to the human brain capacity. Only the spontaneous order, laissez'faire and catallaxy can do that.

Anyway, peoples are often stupids and can't manage thir life with the best efficiency, but politicians are just peoples too, so they are as much stupids and then have no authority and competence to takes decisions for peoples.

End of the story.
    in democratic countries, people choose who they want to get to the parliament. and its not about politicians being super smart, its about the values that they have towards economics and other stuff about how to run the country, which people choose them based on(or at least should choose based on), and those are the things that matter.

End of the story.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

in democratic countries, people choose who they want to get to the parliament. and its not about politicians being super smart, its about the values that they have towards economics and other stuff about how to run the country, which people choose them based on(or at least should choose based on), and those are the things that matter
    Yes, but all of this is stupid and I explained why. But you can"t prove me wrong because you are wrong.

End of the story.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Yes, but all of this is stupid and I explained why. But you can"t prove me wrong because you are wrong.

End of the story.
    no u always twice as more than me

The real end of the story.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

no u always twice as more than me

The real end of the story.
    As expected, no arguments. Laughable.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

As expected, no arguments. Laughable.
    you just say that its stupid.. that doesent really deserve any argument more profound than no
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

you just say that its stupid.. that doesent really deserve any argument more profound than no
    My arguments were in the previous post. And you did not oppose anything rational to this. You just rant the usual preaching of the church of statism. Nothing that can be taken as argument, except fot idiots ready to believe everything or wimps in need for a master.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

My arguments were in the previous post. And you did not oppose anything rational to this. You just rant the usual preaching of the church of statism. Nothing that can be taken as argument, except fot idiots ready to believe everything or wimps in need for a master.
    in that case, i did say that its really about the economic etc values(not about stupidity) and that people should vote according to those things. if they vote based on some fear of russians or some other stupid reasons, i can only say that god bless america, but i think the natural selection will do its job eventually
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

in that case, i did say that its really about the economic etc values(not about stupidity) and that people should vote according to those things. if they vote based on some fear of russians or some other stupid reasons, i can only say that god bless america, but i think the natural selection will do its job eventually
    The economic values can be stupid, the fear of russians can be stupid, anyway, the potential of stupidity of humans is too high to let them take decisions for their similars. For the natural selection, it works only when you guaranteed the maximum of freedom to everybody, and so, that the power and prerogatives of the Stae are maintained to the minimum (if theire's a state).
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%