User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    intp

It's funny how all the pro aggressive are promoting the fight to the death scenario to excuse their disgusting behaviour. Since when do most fights end up in a fight to the death? exactly 99 per cent don't. But this is the means you use to describe your violent personalities. We all know when the intensity of a fight steps up it's when your opponent turns nasty but your always saying just in case I will turn straight away into head butting etc You are either so shit scared that you can't even wait for your opponent to make the first dirty move or violent and corrupt. Please feel free to pick one of the two.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Who was talking about fighting to the death?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    The most cowardly action in most fights is ... fighting.
    That was my answer.

MBTI
    INTj

Unless there was a mutual understanding to refrain from certain tactics, anything necessary to overcome an attacker is fair game.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Sucker Punching somebody. The element of surprise is too powerful to use against an untrained opponent.

Taking the fight farther than it needs to go.

If I was concerned for my safety at all during the fight all bets are off.

I'll be the dirtiest motherfucker alive if I feel like I'm in danger and it's not just some bullshit.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Sucker Punching somebody. The element of surprise is too powerful to use against an untrained opponent.

Taking the fight farther than it needs to go.

If I was concerned for my safety at all during the fight all bets are off.

I'll be the dirtiest motherfucker alive if I feel like I'm in danger and it's not just some bullshit.
    Really? I'd sucker punch someone in a quick minute. I only fight if there's no other way out. I'm not a fist fighter, and as you say, "When I fight, I fight dirty".

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

When I say sucker punch, I mean out of the blue come out of nowhere and hit the guy.

Not being the first one to strike.

The instant I know there's no escaping the fight, I'm going to start it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    When I say sucker punch, I mean out of the blue come out of nowhere and hit the guy.

Not being the first one to strike.

The instant I know there's no escaping the fight, I'm going to start it.
    So yeah I guess one would have to be the aggressor in that situation. I almost never throw the first punch, unless I'm backed into a corner. Plus, this may be even more case for you if you took MMA for a while. You do know that if you have a black belt, you could actually get an "assault with a deadly" weapon charge because your hands and feet are considered deadly weapons.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by godscollie View Post
    mmm i am not sure I like being threatened by a paedophilia. Who else would dress as a catholic priest but a paedophilia? I only edit the words or take out smilies I never change the text. Lucky I have a 12 gauge Shotgun for any such events. You still haven't explained if I have the curb stomp correct paedophilia. I wouldn't threaten me with direct violence then talk of some kind of ban.

50 cent : In Da Club, John Lennon : Working Class Hero, 2pac ft Phil Collins : In The Air Tonight.
    I'd technically be considered a nepiophile, though on rare occasions there are exceptions and I am still disappointed about your response in the other thread. I was really hoping to get some insight on your swallowing skills, so as to see them put to good use.

*Is the bolded your playlist for our imminent intimate encounter? I'm not really feeling it, I'd prefer something like this.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    So yeah I guess one would have to be the aggressor in that situation. I almost never throw the first punch, unless I'm backed into a corner. Plus, this may be even more case for you if you took MMA for a while. You do know that if you have a black belt, you could actually get an "assault with a deadly" weapon charge because your hands and feet are considered deadly weapons.
    I'm well aware.

It's hard enough to get me to fight, that I can say without a doubt if I'm in a situation where I'm fighting as hard a I can, the least of my worries are the legal repercussions.