User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Hair pulling?
    Well it's not very nice but I certainly wouldn't wouldn't compare it to 5231311252's curb stomp. He seems to have left so i will have to do my best to try and describe the curb stomp. I believe It's where you place the man or women's mouth over the curb open. Obviously 5231311252's got to have his opponent totally at his mercy with his mates or unconscious because how can you line a man up for this action unless the fight is well over and you have him totally at your mercy. You then stamp said person face into curb destroying their teeth and jaw and basically smashing their face to pieces. If 5231311252's bothers coming back maybe he could give a better explanation.

Banned
    MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    Nah I see a visual didactic with you starring opposite the stomper's boot (along with a permaban) in your future, so I'll just wait until that comes out.

*Anything else you want to edit?
    mmm i am not sure I like being threatened by a peadophile. Who else would dress as a catholic priest but a peadophile? I only edit the words or take out smilies I never change the text. Lucky I have a 12 gauge Shotgun for any such events. You still haven't explained if I have the curb stomp correct peadophile. I wouldn't threaten me with direct violence then talk of some kind of ban.

50 cent : In Da Club, John Lennon : Working Class Hero, 2pac ft Phil Collins : In The Air Tonight.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You know what is weird? I thought "head butting" even before I read the OP.

My ESFJ ex did this to me once when we were arguing and very very drunk. It was the most violent he had ever been with me. He didn't break my nose. That's the weird thing is that it's almost like he did it lightly to just be insulting, it didn't cause any damage to my face at all, I don't even think it hurt that much, it was more like "WTF DID YOU JUST FUCKING DO YOU GODDAMNED RETARD?"

Yeah, that was the most violent I ever saw him, and I was just like what. the. fuck.

There's a good reason we're not together anymore.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by godscollie View Post
    Well it's not very nice but I certainly wouldn't wouldn't compare it to 5231311252's curb stomp. He seems to have left so i will have to do my best to try and describe the curb stomp. I believe It's where you place the man or women's mouth over the curb open. Obviously 5231311252's got to have his opponent totally at his mercy with his mates or unconscious because how can you line a man up for this action unless the fight is well over and you have him totally at your mercy. You then stamp said person face into curb destroying their teeth and jaw and basically smashing their face to pieces. If 5231311252's bothers coming back maybe he could give a better explanation.
    Real men show love. Boys show egos.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

The most cowardly action in most fights is ... fighting.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    This is precisely the reason I never allow someone to talk to me aggressively at such a close proximity. If someone is talking to me aggressively in head butting range, and I sense there's going to be an altercation, I will take two steps back and warn them not to step forward and approach me. If they ignore the warning and approach me again, I will engage them.
    I think this is what happened with my ex. We were a couple, so we were right in each other's faces, arguing with each other. At most, he typically engaged in hair pulling, physical intimidation, or throwing the occasional shoe across a room...I don't know what went on with him that night. He grew up watching his parents fight violently, and he swore he would never be like his dad (and he wasn't, his dad was a serious wife beater) ...but he also fought a lot with other men when he was in his teens and early twenties, so I don't what the fuck came over him that made him in his drunken state decide to headbutt me.

I'm just glad it was light enough that he didn't actually hurt me. It's weird to me how a person could be so mentally or emotionally off their dial and out of control, but still have the prescence of mind mid-headbutt to think "this is my girlfriend I don't actually want to hurt her."

I still think I was more concerned with what he would eventually BEGIN TO DO after that incident, though. You know, you're with someone for five or six years, you think you know them, then you realize if you stay with them for six more years they might actually start punching you.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Were I the sort of person who got into fights (which I'm not), I would say that it's less about cowardly vs. brave, and more about dignified vs. "playing dirty". For that reason, I agree with what INTP said at the beginning of the thread, i.e. if you're beating someone up when they're already down, that's unnecessary, and undignified.

If you're in a fight -- i.e. not being attacked (because if you're being attacked, priority #1 is survival and tactics don't matter) -- my feelings about dignity in your behavior can be summed up by Captain Mal Reynolds: "You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

Edit: I'm not presuming that you're armed, in this fight! But I am presuming that both parties are equally prepared for -- and equally willing to participate in -- whatever manner of fight is about to begin.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by godscollie View Post
    Personally for me it's head butting. Normally they will begin the fight with a head butt to your face whilst you are still talking them at very close range. Unlike a punch you have absolutely no chance of avoiding a head butt because of the close range proximity and surprise. Often a head butt to the face will result in a broken nose and this cowardly act that has taken you by complete surprise is often followed up with more violence. Only lower form animals head butt & normally for mating rights.

I find it such a cowardly and disgusting action that I believe the head butt alone should carry a three year mandatory prison sentence per butt + prison time for any resulting damage + prison time for any further violence and harm.

What are your opinions on head butting?

What do you believe is cowardly and disgusting that sometimes takes place in a fight?
    Head butting isn't nearly as bad as some of stuff I know. But yeah I'd say wrist locks if you know how to do them. Wrists and ankles are just so easy to break. Biting is probably the easiest and lowest form of attack anyone can do, in terms of it being cowardly well that depends on the situation.

Banned
    MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I think this is what happened with my ex. We were a couple, so we were right in each other's faces, arguing with each other. At most, he typically engaged in hair pulling, physical intimidation, or throwing the occasional shoe across a room...I don't know what went on with him that night. He grew up watching his parents fight violently, and he swore he would never be like his dad (and he wasn't, his dad was a serious wife beater) ...but he also fought a lot with other men when he was in his teens and early twenties, so I don't what the fuck came over him that made him in his drunken state decide to headbutt me.

I'm just glad it was light enough that he didn't actually hurt me. It's weird to me how a person could be so mentally or emotionally off their dial and out of control, but still have the prescence of mind mid-headbutt to think "this is my girlfriend I don't actually want to hurt her."

I still think I was more concerned with what he would eventually BEGIN TO DO after that incident, though. You know, you're with someone for five or six years, you think you know them, then you realize if you stay with them for six more years they might actually start punching you.
    I don't condone any of his behaviour it's the same old excuse I saw it when I was young so please condone it off of me. He seriously has some angers issues and needs to seek help. Poor you at least your out of it now. You are very understanding and fair in your appraisal that he didn't behave like his dad shows you have a nice balanced character but I don't think you should let any man pull your hair or physically intimidate you x Although i have allowed a woman to punch me in back of the head five times and hit me repeatedly around the head with a phone receiver & punch me in the mouth so i'm no one to preach. I'm worried because your a woman you might get hurt but i have condoned the same sort of behaviour.

A window to the soul

The most cowardly and disgusting action in a tickle fight is peeing. Hands down.