User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by godscollie View Post
    Ah Ireland your picking up on a Scottish trait. So basically you and your friends all use the head butt as a fighting tactic ? This is rather peculiar because the habit of head butting is rare but you have friends that also use it ? or are you chief in charge of head butting and generally dish it out whenever your friends are in trouble ? I didn't realise Ireland was a hot spot of sudden attacks. I am a bit confused by the assailed suddenly or by ? reading it this way it states it is fine to head butt anyone taller than you in a fight, you didn't say much larger for. Do you use a flying head butt Mona Lisa style like Bob Hoskins ? or head butt them in the nose breaking it ? obviously them being taller than you it's impossible to deliver a head butt forehead to forehead. And why does an opponents height allow you to employ this brutal cowardly tactic ? can't you just tip a taller man up and mount him till he's defenceless ? I totally agree with not attacking your opponent when downed unless it's beyond a normal fight. Ie : If the guy head butts you or goes for any of the tactics INTP has mentioned then its best to put an end to it if your opponent goes down. The one thing that should never be done is to stamp on someone's head. The tactic of stamping on an opponents head is my new number one no no. I think it should automatically carry a six year mandatory prison sentence per stamp + further prison time for actual damage etc.
    Does anyone know if this poster is a bot or troll?

Banned
    MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    This is precisely the reason I never allow someone to talk to me aggressively at such a close proximity. If someone is talking to me aggressively in head butting range, and I sense there's going to be an altercation, I will take two steps back and warn them not to step forward and approach me. If they ignore the warning and approach me again, I will engage them.
    Sounds a sensible approach but you have to take into account that as they engage in this cowardly tactic they will try to lure you in. Ie: They are not acting aggressively they are usually smiling to disarm you then bang. But your lay down a direct warning then engage tactic is cool.

Banned
    MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Does anyone know if this poster is a bot or troll?
    pmsl

Winston Churchill : You have enemies, Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life.

Hate

Sounds a sensible approach but you have to take into account that as they engage in this cowardly tactic they will try to lure you in. Ie: They are not acting aggressively they are usually smiling to disarm you then bang. But your lay down a direct warning then engage tactic is cool.
    I do take that into account, I've been in these situations thousands of times, there's always a particular vibe in the air, so it's not necessarily that they're 'acting/talking aggressive'.

The chances of luring me into a tactic like that, are slim to none. I'm far too paranoid and always on guard.

Banned
    MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I do take that into account, I've been in these situations thousands of times, there's always a particular vibe in the air, so it's not necessarily that they're 'acting/talking aggressive'.

The chances of luring me into a tactic like that, are slim to none. I'm far too paranoid and always on guard.
    cool, although I do think thousands of times might be a slight over estimate? maybe five or six at best? I had no idea when i wrote the thread that head butting was so prolific, I have never been head butted. How did you manage to find thousands of head butters, do you engage in combat with stags & goats? That's an interesting uniform in your picture, what type is it ? It looks Nazi by the hat but I could be totally wrong ? when someone has been in the situation thousands of times thank goodness I brought it to the fore.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Acting from behind
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Banned
    MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Acting from behind
    That is a very good point UniqueMixture Do you mean starting the fight from behind ? punching to the back of the head? often in a fight you can bring someone down to the floor if you get behind them. I am not quite sure what type of action you are addressing.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

What are your opinions on head butting?
    I would head-butt in a heartbeat, especially since I do not start physical altercations. By someone else's initiating the fight, they give me the "right" to use anything and everything to my advantage.

What do you believe is cowardly and disgusting that sometimes takes place in a fight?
    The only things I can think of are multiple people vs 1 person or someone coming after you when you've both agreed the fight is over.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

That is a very good point UniqueMixture Do you mean starting the fight from behind ? punching to the back of the head? often in a fight you can bring someone down to the floor if you get behind them. I am not quite sure what type of action you are addressing.
    Start of the fight. Or when their buddies decide to join in
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Banned
    MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    I would head-butt in a heartbeat, especially since I do not start physical altercations. By someone else's initiating the fight, they give me the "right" to use anything and everything to my advantage.

The only things I can think of are multiple people vs 1 person or someone coming after you when you've both agreed the fight is over.
    There are a lot of people who like to head butt, nice avatar tactful. how about head stamping that float your boat?