Thread: Happy May Day

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Cool Happy May Day

Anyone celebrating/taking part in any related activities?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

*cough* But whatever.

I'm totally dancing around a huge phallic symbol right now...okay what? No I'm not.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Happy Beltane!

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I'm totally dancing around a huge phallic symbol right now...okay what? No I'm not.
    I meant more in the social justice sense, but I have something for you to dance around
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Heh, what's sad is that this city is still asleep even though this city has been hit quite hard by the recession in itself by the recession. Highest was close to twice the national average, and it is still higher than the national average. (Most recent unemployment is at 13.1%)

Buildings only halfway done with weeds growing in them. Vacant lots of empty homes nobody wants to buy, foreclosed home that used to be worth quite a bit.

I'm not as militant as what is going on, but I do stand with them. After all, my city is in a daze and I am waiting for them to wake up.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

What city are you in? In LA they've shut down the airport

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    What city are you in? In LA they've shut down the airport
    I've just heard that like 10 minutes ago! Nice job!

Sacramento. Would of been better if I lived in S.F. or Oakland. Oakland is too aggressive though lol.

For those wondering

Live Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/oaktownlive
    http://www.ustream.tv/timcast

Can switch to a town you want.

Timcast - Timcast http://ustre.am/FdJZ NYPD, Veterans for peace, lots of #police #ows #MayDay May Day! Park closing! Park Closing! Curfew!

Veterans locking arms. NYPD stating curfew and arrests. 10 pm curfew of the park (some memorial of some kind.)

A guy being batoned to the ground!

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

As I said in the other thread. Fuck the police