User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Yeah, none of that is true and I'm pretty sure you dont understand a lot of the words you're using there.
    Prove it.

Or prove you know better.

Makes your personal issues obvious to the entire forum even if you dont see them yourself.

What personal issues?

There's nothing personal here.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Prove it.

Or prove you know better.
    You know the burden of proof is on you right?

What personal issues?

There's nothing personal here.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You know the burden of proof is on you right?
    No. A bureaucrat who has his ass put on a chair in an office has no competence to judge if a member of a minority is coimpetent or not, because he is always payed by the State, wether the compagny is successful or is broked.

The compagny boss who must generate profit to avoid bankrupt is responsible of the risk that can represent a bad selection of the people he hires. While the bureaucrat just use his power and can easily abuse of it, he has no responsability.

So, the compagny boss is in a better place to judge if a member of a minority is competent or not, and if the discrimination is based on prejudice or not. Thoses who can't do that face the concurence of thoses who can, and then they fail.

Private interest, free concurence and free-market are more efficient than law and bureaucracy.

Prove me wrong.

Oh wait, you can't, because you are wrong.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

one honest question.....are you insane?? imagine applying that line of thought to anyone else: black people, women, foreign people, handicapped people....it's nothing but discrimination! people should be employed on the basis of whether they're able to do the job, not on their personal characteristics....this is on the universal declaration of human rights! you know that piece of paper? it's that piece of paper that ensures people's INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS. rights! oh my god.

ps. you are evil. you are an evil human being.

If someone doesn't want to hire a transgender, nothing force him to do it.

Theses laws are nothing more than coercion.

And of course, the State must not reimburse the surgical operations that trangender take. It's spoliation of people who didn't choose to be transgender, they have not be force to finance the trangender's whim paying tax to reimburse sugery or hiring them and paying them a salary either.

That's it.
    Likes Entropic liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

why all the hate, speed? why all the hate? you probably hate me and yourself.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    one honest question.....are you insane?? imagine applying that line of thought to anyone else: black people, women, foreign people, handicapped people....it's nothing but discrimination! people should be employed on the basis of whether they're able to do the job, not on their personal characteristics....this is on the universal declaration of human rights! you know that piece of paper? it's that piece of paper that ensures people's INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS. rights! oh my god.
    Peoples have the right to discriminate.

If you want defend every indidual rigths, you must also defend this one.

However, the judgement on the ability to do a job or the benefit that a person can represent for a compagny is subjective in big part, so we must let the private owner act base on their personal judgment. We can't let a bureaucracy impose any sort of standardisation.

My point is that a bureaucrat can't judge of the competence of an employee, elsewhere, the private owner who use their right to discriminate in a wrong way will be disavantaged by concurence. Free concurence and free market are the best and most ethical ways to integrate the minorities.

The proof of this is that the countris who discriminate the most against specific groups of peoples like homosexuals or the blacks, are the communist countries, like Cuba.

No, I'm not evil because I defend individual rights and freedom.

That's the classic attack from the ayatollah of political corectness, though. They never have any arguments, but they arevery good at diabolisation, which is their only weapon.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't hate anybody. My POV is based on rationality and logic, not on personal feelings.

Elsewhere:

This is hatred.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Things are really weird when Lark and I agree on something. Lol. We should thank Speed for bringing us together.

Originally Posted by prplchknz
    I don't hate anybody. My POV is based on rationality and logic, not on personal feelings.

Elsewhere:

This is hatred.
    Well-played, sir. Well-played.

you definitely know how this game goes.

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Things are really weird when Lark and I agree on something. Lol. We should thank Speed for bringing us together.
    When two peoples with a stupid opinion agree on something, that usually means that the opponent is right.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

When to peoples with a stupid opinion agree on something, that usually means that the opponent is right.
    lol. See my last post. i admire your tactical agility.

... your spelling still sucks @$$ though.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft