User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 48

  1. #31
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,679

    Default

    The babe theory of politics is so old, probably fair though.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,679

    Default

    The national front picked up a load of votes, so did the freedom party in holland, I reckon it could be bedtime for the EU, the capitalists in the UK and US have pulled of their master stroke of economic warfare.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,133

    Default

    Hollande it is. When are you going to start the revolution, @Speed Gavroche?

  4. #34
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,679

    Default

    Well did the good guys win?

  5. #35
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Well did the good guys win?
    Some guys win, but they're not good or bad especially, they're just politicians.

    To see Sarko leaves the Elysée is refreshing though, I also appreciate that the socialism of France is now official and not masked.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  6. #36
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Some guys win, but they're not good or bad especially, they're just politicians.

    To see Sarko leaves the Elysée is refreshing though, I also appreciate that the socialism of France is now official and not masked.
    You call the welfare state and mixed economy socialist, every country on the earth is socialist by that standard, it is not a question of masking in that case.

    Your capitalism is an illusion, a utopian dream for a minority and dystopian nightmare for everyone else. I hope it dies completely and is forgotten to all history and human memory like blood rituals and sacrificial rites.

  7. #37
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    every country on the earth is socialist
    Yes.

    Your capitalism is an illusion, a utopian dream for a minority and dystopian nightmare for everyone else.
    As you've ever said, every countries are statist and socialist. We can see pretty well how much it works well. Actually, the only things which wrok well came from capitalism.

    I hope it dies completely and is forgotten to all history and human memory like blood rituals and sacrificial rites.
    The libertarian ideas are becoming more populars actually. That bieng said, theses elections are just sacrificial rites for the State.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  8. #38
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Yes.



    As you've ever said, every countries are statist and socialist. We can see pretty well how much it works well. Actually, the only things which wrok well came from capitalism.



    The libertarian ideas are becoming more populars actually. That bieng said, theses elections are just sacrificial rites for the State.
    Statism and socialism are not and never were synomynous, its a capitalist lie for no nothings and the simple minded to confuse the two, there's always been socialists who have been able to tell that the state is not a means for introducing or furthering the goals of socialism.

    The state is only a means of stability for capitalism and it does what is necessary when the spoiled and squelling children of libertarianism try to push things so far that it jeopardises the very survival of capitalism itself which is totally and utterly flawed and failed, it is a mess of contradictions, it never has worked and wont ever work. It has only appeal as a utopian creedo by emoting young people or greedy rich people who are too lazy to think critically or face reality.

  9. #39
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Statism and socialism are not and never were synomynous, its a capitalist lie for no nothings and the simple minded to confuse the two, there's always been socialists who have been able to tell that the state is not a means for introducing or furthering the goals of socialism.

    The state is only a means of stability for capitalism and it does what is necessary when the spoiled and squelling children of libertarianism try to push things so far that it jeopardises the very survival of capitalism itself which is totally and utterly flawed and failed, it is a mess of contradictions, it never has worked and wont ever work. It has only appeal as a utopian creedo by emoting young people or greedy rich people who are too lazy to think critically or face reality.
    I fail to see how a ideology that advocates self starting and personal responsibility would appeal to any spoiled child, spoiled children want entitlement and to live off of the labor of others, they could never be called Libertarian
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  10. #40
    Freaking Ratchet Rail Tracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Seems Hollande has/might won/win. Socialist France, ehhhh. If I were to say anything, I think Sarkozy would try to prevent the inevitable - the instability of Europe.

    Next off is Greece. The voting numbers are a recipe for disaster. The leading party so far only has about 20% of the vote. if Syriza wins, it'll be a 2-hit combo.

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...?newsfeed=true

Similar Threads

  1. If You Were a Food, Which One Would You Be?
    By Mitsuko Souma in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2017, 10:09 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 09:30 PM
  3. If You Were a Pokemon, What Pokemon Would You Be?
    By Ginkgo in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 249
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 09:43 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 05:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO