User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    I definitely agree with this. A government with that kind of power to peek in at our private lives, private actions and even private motivations or ideas (a process that would involve gutting civil liberties and often taking action based on dubious and circumstantial issues) is likely far more dangerous and certainly more wide-reaching than any unstable individual.
    Yes. We need instead to do the opposite: not centralize control and information, but decentralize. Make disaster preparedness a part of the curriculum for all ages. Stop trying to insulate kids from all the bad things that happen in the world, and start preparing them to deal with them. Train and empower people to be part of the productive response to a crisis rather than just burdensome sheep to be managed by the powers-that-be, whether it be a natural disaster, terrorist act, or crazy shooter.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Yes. We need instead to do the opposite: not centralize control and information, but decentralize. Make disaster preparedness a part of the curriculum for all ages. Stop trying to insulate kids from all the bad things that happen in the world, and start preparing them to deal with them. Train and empower people to be part of the productive response to a crisis rather than just burdensome sheep to be managed by the powers-that-be, whether it be a natural disaster, terrorist act, or crazy shooter.
    This is what i am for. Who messes with Switzerland? nobody, everyone is/was a fucking soldier
    1+1=3 OMFG

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    The Norwegian crazy dude was unpredictable. Norway seems to have pretty smick social services too. So it wouldn't have that necessarily. Him slipping through the cracks.
    I mean seriously, before it all happened, Norway was the one of the last places you'd think something like that would happen.
    Norwegians, that I've met, have been so laid back they make Canadians seem anxious. It was a genuine out of the blue moment....at least on the international stage. Maybe it makes more sense when submersed in their culture. Na, they were just as genuinely surprised as the rest of world (unlike another school shooting in America, say?)
    I didn't even know Norway had a immigration problem.
    The only thing I could possibly think is maybe they got complacent, and suffered from a touch of naivety. I'm honestly very sad that's been taken away now. Maybe it's thier tolerance that worked against them.
    Or sometimes bad things happen for no reason at all. I sincerely doubt monitoring the Internet would have help either, unless they have some high tech profiling going on?
    It is bizarre as hell, the guy was a catalogue model or something? I mean WTF?

Its also bizarre that as a racist he didnt target the minorities that he hated, instead he attacked the government and children, some sick ass shit and thought out like the logic of the holocaust too. Its sophisticated too in that any vengence killing of him would some how vindicate his nazi beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    You guys? LOL

My response is based on what governments are actually doing (Patriot Act, CISPA, etc).
    My mistake, libertarians arent people.

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    I thought I was on your ignore list, so I'm surprised you commented. I guess it's hard to look away when you're naturally narcissistic and self-righteous…
    What do you think the correct answer is? Or did you set up this thread in order to…shoot fish in a barrel? Expose us to your superior orthodoxy? Give us your vaunted opinion about the existence of witches (that's another thread! lol)? What school of heuristics works by waiting for the student to give the wrong answer, then whipping him for his inferiority? Sounds suspiciously close to sadism to me.

No matter. Just put me back on ignore and let me expose your hokum in relative peace.

I'm on the troll's ignore list?

I took everyone on my ignore list, the handful of trolls and their sock puppets off ignore and havent returned those that deserve it back to ignore just yet. Narcissism and self-righteousness? So muh projection.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post

I'm on the troll's ignore list?

I took everyone on my ignore list, the handful of trolls and their sock puppets off ignore and havent returned those that deserve it back to ignore just yet. Narcissism and self-righteousness? So muh projection.
    REPLY EDITED FOR CIVILITY.

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    You are a particularly angry young man. Why the persecution complex? Why the constant hostility?
    The unbridled disdain you spew all over the place makes me want to…disdain you back.
    So put me back on ignore if you like, but you started it.
    You're projecting. Still. I thought you were going to ignore me? Couldnt do it huh? Well, dont blame you.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You're projecting. Still. I thought you were going to ignore me? Couldnt do it huh? Well, dont blame you.
    You misread. I was on your ignore list, genius. I suspect you get a little tipsy before many of your diatribes.