User Tag List

Default "Conspiracy Theories"

Damnit, this is why I hate politics, I feel like I'm getting into "conspiracy theories" now.

The whole notion of Facebook, Google(It is almost as if Google is pleading extremely badly to the people to help the company because their origins came from "do no evil" them not being able to dissent is a sign of evil) Apple not saying much makes me to believe something is a miss with part of the IT organizations that are in there. Believing this to be part of the NSA (or another arm trying to get cybersecurity in order) and pulling the companies together.

It has happen a few times in history, but I can't exactly pinpoint where in time in history where certain firms of the government will make companies follow them or the company themselves are in jeopardy (the company gets taken over and the companies that decided not to dissent take over parts of that company, parts of the government will either claim anti-trust or something to break the company.) AND for doing so, those companies will be rewarded with some laws that benefit them. MANY times, getting a lot of companies together is a sure sign that it is hiding something from prying eyes. One organization in that list is unconfirmed (probably a broken analogy for Cyberspace Intelligience). And you know what? That huge spy center in Utah.

Another way to say it is that the organizations of the government are doing an extortion scenario, and companies like Google, Facebook, and Apple are in the crossfire of this extortion process. Their reputation ruined if they stayed, their company stop existing if they dissent all in the name of cybersecurity.

It is probably why Facebook is telling people to "trust" them and hearing Google plead like crazy. After all, they are one of the many companies that help stage the protest of SOPA. But hey, I'm just throwing out a conspiracy theory.

---------------------------------------------------------------Talking points:

I FEAR for the internet, I am quite sure I am not the only one. Just like the father of the internet, just like the many people who made the internet possible, I FEAR what is going to happen to it. This legislation is 20x as scary as SOPA and PIPA, it affects too many people to ignore.

The internet is not the internet when I can't speak to someone in Europe just because they don't have access to the site or content. The internet is not the internet when I feel like I am being watched at every turn even though I am just typing a message.

And it is only now that everyone is screaming about it and telling the government they are making their biggest mistake of the century. Yet they won't listen.
    Last edited by Rail Tracer; 04-18-2012 at 01:03 PM.

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Conspirators are easily stigmatized/connotated with stupid conspiracies that everyone has become numb/biased too and thus a closed mind to new theories contradicting their realities. If there is such determination to ennact this law and un-ethical measures being taken, i guess it isn't much of a big step to "silence" conspirators. Actually, since conspirators are a terrorist by vague deffinition, maybe we should herd all of hte conspirators into camps just because they are a threat to national security.

Can you spot a conspirator? call 1800-Homegrwn-terrorist and receive a cash prize
    1+1=3 OMFG

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Conspirators are easily stigmatized/connotated with stupid conspiracies that everyone has become numb/biased too and thus a closed mind to new theories contradicting their realities. If there is such determination to ennact this law and un-ethical measures being taken, i guess it isn't much of a big step to "silence" conspirators. Actually, since conspirators are a terrorist by vague deffinition, maybe we should herd all of hte conspirators into camps just because they are a threat to national security.

Can you spot a conspirator? call 1800-Homegrwn-terrorist and receive a cash prize
    Hahaha, it is actually fun trying to figure out WTH Congress is doing right now though. So "conspiracy theory," in this case, can actually be fun (as much as it hurts my head.) There is just so many ways to interpret what congress is doing at this moment that I can spend a whole day trying to figure something for the fun of it.

CISPA is actually a guise for a Trojan horse for another bill hiding inside(or behind it... so there is another bill that we are unaware of.)

The unidentifiable associations can be interpreted as CSI, so the house is trying to dig into something.

A republican of all sorts start saying that there are 80 something commies in the house.

Vint Cerf and his "The Internet is the power to connect with people all over the world, to build a dream, to create the unimaginable -- and much more. To me, the Internet is the power to turn science fiction into reality."

Google's co-founder Sergey-Brin talking about internet freedom is at stake. Facebook, apple, and the world governments are part of that problem.

Facebook telling us to trust the company.

Mainstream news not talking about CISPA.

A bazillion scandals that are happening around the government.

What is the diversion they are trying to do? If I go with the CSI(Cyber, Space, Intelligence) route, I think something is either happening with the companies, or something is happening within the house (busting a group of people in the house.)

If I go into the trojan horse route, CISPA, and all the other cyber-security routes, and all the things related to security that has been in the news lately is just a distraction for another bill or a distraction for something else.

Of course, it could all just be, they want this bill passed for their own benefits (thus it relates to the NSA and that unknown association is the NSA itself or with a few other organizations.)

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

i don't know but this is obviously a peice to a very larger puzzle. They are obviously setting the USA for a revolution, ebcause they undermind everybody like they are stupid sheep with all these antics and scandals. But most people are sheep though so who knows if we will go into suppression or revolution. The way things are going i wouldnt be surprised if you end up not reply because you died of "natural causes". But they are acting SO obiovulsy stupid as to purposly make a revolution. So with all this "volunterism" by ron paul, there will be some sort of revolution. Now if martial law gets called on this "revolution/riot breakdonw", i woudnt be surpised. But since the average person is so rediculously ignorant, i don't have much hope so i don't think much about it anymore. I'll just lewt things flow with the tide and eat popcorn
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Well, we could give the government unlimited power to monitor all communications/writings/etc (CISPA). Maybe the Norwegian government could have read his email and locked him up before he had a chance to kill anyone.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rway-nazi.html

When looking at things like this, it becomes obviouse that something must be done. and it isnt hard to get sup[port for CISPA
    1+1=3 OMFG

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    I'll just lewt things flow with the tide and eat popcorn
    I FEAR for the internet, I am quite sure I am not the only one. Just like the father of the internet, just like the many people who made the internet possible, I FEAR what is going to happen to it. This legislation is 20x as scary as SOPA and PIPA, it affects too many people to ignore.

The internet is not the internet when I can't speak to someone in Europe just because they don't have access to the site or content. The internet is not the internet when I feel like I am being watched at every turn even though I am just typing a message.

And it is only now that everyone is screaming about it and telling the government they are making their biggest mistake of the century. Yet they won't listen.

While others can remain apathetic, I JUST CANT!