First 4121314

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    What exactly are the "foundational principles" of the Miss USA pageant? "Pretty ladies are pretty"?
    Don't forget, they're also pretty.
    (But "pretty WHAT" is the question!)

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    It's totally the Maleficent eyebrows, too vamp. America wants a sweetheart for this Miss USA gig, not a woman that looks like a boyfriend stealer. It's all in the brows!
    I told you she was evil.

Dare I say she looks more like a crossdresser with brows like that than Jenna ever does?

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    They say steep eyebrows make others interpret one's face as angry. Still hot though.
    lol.

Wait, you're a guy, right?

I find her too "perfect looking" to seem hot to me... but I'd still like to have her airbrushed skin and nice little waist.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Yes, I am a guy. I became familiar with woman mindset to translate my thoughts lol.

Plus, my mother is hispanic so there is something attractive to me about feisty/bitchy women to me often on a visceral level. However, I know from irl she would be a pain in the ass to interact with on a day to day basis
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Dare I say she looks more like a crossdresser with brows like that than Jenna ever does?
    That is very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I find her too "perfect looking" to seem hot to me... but I'd still like to have her airbrushed skin and nice little waist.
    You could get the skin. Professional makeup job!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    However, I know from irl she would be a pain in the ass to interact with on a day to day basis
    yeah. You just want a little funtime, not long-term bitchytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    You could get the skin. Professional makeup job!
    We'll see about the waist. My roomie gave me a compression garment last night. She's from South America. She said all South American girls actually start wearing them at age 12 while they sleep. That is why their bodies get so curvy. I wonder if that's good for them, though.

not sure. I tried the compression garment last night. I couldn't breathe. I wonder what these Miss USA girls do, or if they just luck out genetically.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

One's past is not one's future. Live and learn.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.