User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Default Girl eats nothing but McDonald's chicken nuggets for 15 years, lives

http://www.bizarrenews.org/content/view/169/1/

"McDonald's chicken nuggets are my favourite. I share 20 with my boyfriend with chips. "But I also like KFC and supermarket brands. My main meal is always chicken nuggets every day."

Weird
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Not as much of a ham ham as you might expect. An upshot of the low-carb, high chicken slurry diet, I guess.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I was disgusted about this months ago when it actually first came out. Although she isn't overweight, she will suffer ill health affects from this early in life, because she ate this garbage for her entire development. Think bones, teeth, arteries, cholesterol. Good times. Total nutrient deficiency. I'm even thinking bowel obstruction due to lifetime lack of fiber. I don't even want to think about her internal organs.

Also, more importantly the parent is a loser. Passive parents get on my nerves. Be a parent. "But they wouldn't eat...." No, no. YES THEY WILL EAT. Children have been raised for centuries that way, and suddenly they supposedly "won't eat" but are fatter and/or are living off of junk food? I don't buy it.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I was disgusted about this months ago when it actually first came out. Although she isn't overweight, she will suffer ill health affects from this early in life, because she ate this garbage for her entire development. Think bones, teeth, arteries, cholesterol. Good times. Total nutrient deficiency. I'm even thinking bowel obstruction due to lifetime lack of fiber. I don't even want to think about her internal organs.

Also, more importantly the parent is a loser. Passive parents get on my nerves. Be a parent. "But they wouldn't eat...." No, no. YES THEY WILL EAT. Children have been raised for centuries that way, and suddenly they supposedly "won't eat" but are fatter and/or are living off of junk food? I don't buy it.
    Your comment had me checking out the nutritional value of a twenty piece. There's almost 1000 calories in them. In addition to enough sodium for like some...junior...nugget...ocean...or something.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Mmm chicken mcnuggets.

I think I'll get some now.

figsfiggyfigs

*heaves*

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Sounds delicious. Who need to live past 50? No, seriously, it's her choice and it makes her content; that's a good thing.

Although it's not something that I would ever do; I need a little variety in my diet of junk food.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Couple quibbles with the title of this thread:

1) "nothing but" seems slightly inaccurate
    2) "lives" should be "is not yet dead at 17"
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

That was the title of the article. I was lazy so copy/paste
    Last edited by UniqueMixture; 04-07-2012 at 11:32 PM. Reason: ridiculousness
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ISTx

Sent this to my brother. He eats chicken nuggets every day for at least one meal. Has one of the worst diets of anyone I know. I always recommend him switching up his diet, but he won't.