User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 63

  1. #21
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I ate nothing but stuffing for a month and lived.
    How horrible! I hate stuffing with the same passion I usually reserve for people like katy perry!

    Nice to see you back chicken!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  2. #22
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    How horrible! I hate stuffing with the same passion I usually reserve for people like katy perry!

    Nice to see you back chicken!
    yes it's good to be back, must remember to bite my tongue in the future even if it means biting it off and can no longer speak and will have to learn sign language
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  3. #23
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    wow... it's like a more socially acceptable article view of My Strange Addiction

    I would say that things like that tend to creep up on you once you hit your mid 20s... like when you actually start to GAIN wait by eating like the average NFL linebacker and hangovers start to occur and you start to feel the effects of all of the injuries you've been accumulating... but it sounds like she's already suffering ill effects of her shitty decisions
    There really is a watershed isnt there?

    I found that pretty shocking when it hit me and I can understand how people who've been living pretty hard can have a quarter life crisis when they get that sort of a reality check. To be truthful I'm only just getting serious about my appearence and health and fitness now and I'm in my early thirties!

  4. #24
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yes it's good to be back, must remember to bite my tongue in the future even if it means biting it off and can no longer speak and will have to learn sign language
    ummm... chickenz?... this is an internet forum... I think that means that you need to cut off your FINGERS

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    There really is a watershed isnt there?

    I found that pretty shocking when it hit me and I can understand how people who've been living pretty hard can have a quarter life crisis when they get that sort of a reality check. To be truthful I'm only just getting serious about my appearence and health and fitness now and I'm in my early thirties!
    oooh yes... I've been quitting drinking since I was 25... currently 315 days sober for take two

    I mean, if it hits her at 17 what's 25 going to be like? :horor:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  5. #25
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ummm... chickenz?... this is an internet forum... I think that means that you need to cut off your FINGERS
    yes but i'm magically really the only solution is a lobotomy.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  6. #26
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yes but i'm magically really the only solution is a lobotomy.
    I've read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  7. #27
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I've read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    so have i, and you're point?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  8. #28
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    so have i, and you're point?
    DON'T DO IT!!! IT LOOKS UN-FUN!!! :horor:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  9. #29
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    DON'T DO IT!!! IT LOOKS UN-FUN!!! :horor:
    who said i was?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  10. #30
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    who said i was?
    just remember that
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2015, 09:23 PM
  2. We are nothing but a dream
    By imnotsure in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-07-2014, 09:47 PM
  3. [INTP] Why are INTPs nothing but brains in vats?
    By RaptorWizard in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO