User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Permabanned

"It breaks my heart to see her eating those damned nuggets". LMAO. The funny thing is there are people who smoke a pack of cigarettes every day for 20-30-40 years and still live.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

BUT WE ALL GOT AWAY WITH THAT SHIT WHEN WE WERE 17 TOO..

And yes, even I thought I'd be able to live off of junk food with my model banging body. What a heartbreaking fallacy... nothing like seeing your metabolic rate shift and bowels not digesting like they used to. Things don't heal as quickly, weight gain in weird places like your face.... I remember in the golden days, I'd just have to exercise once and see results the next day. Now? Classify working out as a full time job to finally see it pay off... welcome to the good life. o________o

MBTI
    INTP

Thread's already been done.... resilenciency of youth I guess (just like my previous ability to eat/drink about two gallons of jello shots without so much as a hangover-now I drink five beers, and I'm typing this post),but her mother fucking sucks.

I've no objection to people eating these sorts of diets if they want to really but how boring, I know that people like this are poster children for the junk food establishment because they seem to fly in the face of ALL the other evidence indicating that junk food is bad for you, they had that skinny guy who appeared in the Supersize me film too who ate a burger each day.

There was someone in the UK who lived on Guinness and porridge but was hospitalised with scurvy or vitamin deficiencies. They were a student and alledged poverty was part of the equation, also they thought that their nuitritional requirements were being met based upon some historical sources they took seriously about really subsistence lifestyles lead by the Irish prior to the famine or highland scots.

I eat all sorts of things, I couldnt imagine a diet in which I restricted myself to chicken, although a lot of the Cancer research charities are encouraging people to eliminate all red meat, there's also a lot of research attacking diets which include pig products or bacon, I've always been suspiscious of that and wasnt surprised to find out at least one of the resarch sources was Israeli.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've no objection to people eating these sorts of diets if they want to really but how boring, I know that people like this are poster children for the junk food establishment because they seem to fly in the face of ALL the other evidence indicating that junk food is bad for you, they had that skinny guy who appeared in the Supersize me film too who ate a burger each day.

There was someone in the UK who lived on Guinness and porridge but was hospitalised with scurvy or vitamin deficiencies. They were a student and alledged poverty was part of the equation, also they thought that their nuitritional requirements were being met based upon some historical sources they took seriously about really subsistence lifestyles lead by the Irish prior to the famine or highland scots.

I eat all sorts of things, I couldnt imagine a diet in which I restricted myself to chicken, although a lot of the Cancer research charities are encouraging people to eliminate all red meat, there's also a lot of research attacking diets which include pig products or bacon, I've always been suspiscious of that and wasnt surprised to find out at least one of the resarch sources was Israeli.
    You can be skinny and have high cholesterol. You can be "skinny fat" i.e. have fat around your internal organs. Of course, you can be slim and have nutrition deficiencies, which is one of the most worrying part of this person's diet - she lives in a first world country and pretty much had the nutrition deficiency of a person near starving.

Actually, a person near starving would probably have less calories, but a healthier diet of beans and rice, or potatoes and milk or something.

It's like how people can get really skinny on Atkins then develop major health problems because they aren't eating enough vegetables and fruits, and are consuming WAY too much meat.

I don't think I'd give up red meat, actually. I think it can be part of a healthy diet. Many people in European cultures have been eating red meat and seem to be just fine. It's the actual frequency and portions in the modern world, particularly in places like the U.S. and Britain, which are the problem.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

One day the domineered will group and peck all your cute readhead girls eyes !

Btw.: do you have vegetarians in the states ? Is that common at all or do you think those people are freaks ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

she probably will die next year.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You can be skinny and have high cholesterol. You can be "skinny fat" i.e. have fat around your internal organs. Of course, you can be slim and have nutrition deficiencies, which is one of the most worrying part of this person's diet - she lives in a first world country and pretty much had the nutrition deficiency of a person near starving.

Actually, a person near starving would probably have less calories, but a healthier diet of beans and rice, or potatoes and milk or something.

It's like how people can get really skinny on Atkins then develop major health problems because they aren't eating enough vegetables and fruits, and are consuming WAY too much meat.

I don't think I'd give up red meat, actually. I think it can be part of a healthy diet. Many people in European cultures have been eating red meat and seem to be just fine. It's the actual frequency and portions in the modern world, particularly in places like the U.S. and Britain, which are the problem.
    Yeah, I've heard about that but not met many people like that in reality, more often I've met the people who have both types of fat problem.

There's a variety of weight loss and diet plans on the go here now, not just Atkins, which advise people to eat chicken or that fried chicken is THE diet solution, eat as much of it as you like and its possible to lose weight.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

wow... it's like a more socially acceptable article view of My Strange Addiction

I would say that things like that tend to creep up on you once you hit your mid 20s... like when you actually start to GAIN wait by eating like the average NFL linebacker and hangovers start to occur and you start to feel the effects of all of the injuries you've been accumulating... but it sounds like she's already suffering ill effects of her shitty decisions
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

I ate nothing but stuffing for a month and lived.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so