User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I hate Chris Dodd.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I hate Chris Dodd.
    Whoever is your representative vote him out if he voted for it, urge your district to vote him out. Every-single-248 of them.

I am going to make sure I do that for a nearby district of mine (as I pretty much live in the border between the two... and I know a lot of people there.) He is already one of the most likely to be fighting a rising battle for the district he has been trying to keep, and I'm quite sure he'll be voted out of his district.

I'll be posting the Senators who voted for it if the chance of CISPA ever gets there.

Still trying to figure out the Cybersecurity Act in the Senate. I'd assume it might be bad if the bill doesn't take into account the U.S. citizens like the NDAA did (and like CISPA has.) I'd assume it might be a different beast altogether. But at the very least, the Cybersecurity does do some things right that CISPA decides not to do.

Yeah @Lateralus, I think my thoughts are actually coming true. See if you can find out on the internet news.

Mozilla is the first major company to denounce CISPA.

While Microsoft said they supported the idea of CISPA (not for the fact that it didn't have enough privacy protections for us, which was their reservation.) MOZILLA is the first one to actually say CISPA is wack! It is why I still use firefox over, literally... every single web-browser.