12 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Default create your own nation

Since many people didn't care for the "ideal" creations in the thread about what kind of world you'd create I figured I'd help people display their values in a different way.

NationStates is a nation simulation game. Create a nation according to your political ideals and care for its people. Or deliberately oppress them. It's up to you.

This "game" asks you questions about how you would decide various political disputes to help in deciding what kind of rulee you would be if you were to run your own country. Would you be an anarch-capitalist or run a Scandinavian free love paradise? Those options are all available. Post your creations below.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Banned

Looks interesting, I'll definitely sign up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Wow, that game is actually pretty interesting. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to post from there though...

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Just like this:

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=a...g_tyrannosaurs

Still need to put up a custom flag for my country
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

My nation so far.

Did that work?

We should get people from TypoC together and make some kind of international alliance.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

The Rogue Nation of Tyrinth is a fledgling, genial nation, notable for its burgeoning cicada population. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct. The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Social Welfare. The average income tax rate is 21%. A large private sector is led by the Trout Farming industry, followed by Door-to-door Insurance Sales and Book Publishing. Crime is a problem. Tyrinth's national animal is the cicada, and its currency is the footstep.

The footstep? Lol

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    The footstep? Lol
    Obligatory Higurashi reference.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

My God, I was on that site so many years ago it feels weird to look at it.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    We should get people from TypoC together and make some kind of international alliance.
    I'd be down. Why don't you create a region? I'll join it. Give it a good name though. Something zany but inclusive.

We have tried nation building in Iraq and Afganistan and that didn't work out so well.

And of course nation building is part of the colonial project and appeals to the worst in us.

And the colonial project is part of the industrial age and technique. So thank heavens it is coming to an end in the electronic age and survives as a children's game.

And of course the colonial project is literacy exploding outwards while the electronic project is imploding inwards towards our unknown deeper self, our heart of darkness.