User Tag List

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Default New age pyramid scams

If you guys find more please post them so we can all lol together.

Basicly, they make you pay to enter the bussiness and become an independant salesman. And the most incentive is to get other people to pay and join.

First up, 5linx. (ACN is a similar bussiness model)

I had one of their black bussiness guys come to my house (why is everyone that works for them is black? [refer to youtube videos]). And i had a feeling it was a spoof but whatever, i didnt have much to do that day. Most of his words were meant to be emotionally stimulating, me being stoic in most circumstances, lol'd on the inside most of the time. And when i had a daring question he refered me to the propaganda video. lols This fuck tried to get me to only hire people i know personally, this fuck tried to use me as a tool and loose all my friends.

Next up, Just Energy. These dumbass' have the exact same model, but for stricktly "clean" energy. They have saleman go door to door and say a bunch of bs

So any 1rst or second hand experiences of your own? Or have you heard of any other similar models? Or tell me what your ideas are on this subject?
    1+1=3 OMFG

Don't forget the original, Amway! When I was just out of college a classmate who shared my major called up and invited me to a "job fair" that he said I wouldn't want to miss. I asked him for details but he just said "come, you won't be sorry." After an hour and 15 minute drive, I show up to a hotel ballroom and find out it's an Amway pitch. I later found out that Amway instructs its salespeople not to disclose that it's an Amway event, presumably because nobody would come.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Don't forget the original, Amway! When I was just out of college a classmate who shared my major called up and invited me to a "job fair" that he said I wouldn't want to miss. I asked him for details but he just said "come, you won't be sorry." After an hour and 15 minute drive, I show up to a hotel ballroom and find out it's an Amway pitch.
    I bet you were thrilled...

I later found out that Amway instructs its salespeople not to disclose that it's an Amway event
    Always the mark of a reputable organization :p.

presumably because nobody would come.
    On the positive side, at least they have a little bit of self-awareness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]