User Tag List

Default Blatant election fraud and wrongful arrests in Missouri

We talked a bit about this in another thread, but now that there is a good media piece on the incident I thought I would give it it's own thread

http://www.fox19.com/story/17205801/...ss-in-missouri

I don't know whether it's worst that a man was arrested for trying to diligently follow Robert's Rules of order or the fact that almost the entire media is ignoring this.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

It seems as though the walk-out chairman still believes he did the right thing. Quite despicable.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

it does seem pretty pathetic. Then again, as a similar example, district boundaries are redrawn all the time, however illegitimately, in order to taint the voting process in favor of the controlling party; this just seems to be yet one more, "Why are we doing this? Because we can," scenario. Politics is one big game with everyone jockeying for position to leverage their influence.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    We talked a bit about this in another thread, but now that there is a good media piece on the incident I thought I would give it it's own thread

http://www.fox19.com/story/17205801/...ss-in-missouri

I don't know whether it's worst that a man was arrested for trying to diligently follow Robert's Rules of order or the fact that almost the entire media is ignoring this.
    This also happened in Athens, Georgia.

Ron Paul's followers reamed the GOP chairman there.

They hounded him and his cronies on video and proved beyond a reasonable doubt (once again) that the GOP is as corrupt as never before in U.S. political history.

If the political process is to retain any integrity whatsoever, delegates selected by such "railroad committees" should be immediately disqualified, and all who took part in the gerrymandered process should be barred from participating in subsequent party events for the remainder of the election.

This is not an isolated event.

I'm very curious to see how the GOP tries to swindle the 2012 national election.
    They got away with murder in 2000.
    Let's see if they have gotten more treacherous in the last 12 years.
    It will also be interesting to see how the incumbent Democratic party uses their powers to retain hold of the White House.

People of America, please wake up and realize that national primaries at the party level and the electoral college process used in Presidential elections are not in your best interest.

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    This also happened in Athens, Georgia.

Ron Paul's followers reamed the GOP chairman there.

They hounded him and his cronies on video and proved beyond a reasonable doubt (once again) that the GOP is as corrupt as never before in U.S. political history.

If the political process is to retain any integrity whatsoever, delegates selected by such "railroad committees" should be immediately disqualified, and all who took part in the gerrymandered process should be barred from participating in subsequent party events for the remainder of the election.

This is not an isolated event.
    As mentioned this is the tape from Georgia. Either they steal the delegates or just shut-down the caucus. It's a win-win for the establishment.

[YOUTUBE="he3KiNVG3yE"]Georgia fraud[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    It seems as though the walk-out chairman still believes he did the right thing. Quite despicable.
    He was afraid for his life, nic, and the police were telling him what to do for his safety.
    Those anti-war, nonaggression principle touting, Paulbots were going to get him!

Busted!
    Undercover video of Brian Spencer, nominee for MO state rep.

"I personally didn't want any media at the caucus. The caucus tends to be a sausage grinder and we don't want people to see what goes into it."

"He was not going to allow Ron Paul to shut out the vote."

[YOUTUBE="OuQIMfMVMYg"]Defending the fraud[/YOUTUBE]

Rest assured they were'nt as interested in proportional representation in counties where Santorum had a majority.

Now there's evidence that the Santorum Campaign has been directly involved in the fraud. I'm only posting this now that I know the source is a GOP committee chair.

The Santorum campaign ghost wrote a letter for the GOP committee calling for there not to be another caucus, but to divvy up the delegates proportionally by an unofficial straw vote at the previous caucus or give them to the beauty contest primary winner (Santorum).

http://bobmccarty.com/2012/03/22/st-...campaign-team/

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

it does seem pretty pathetic. Then again, as a similar example, district boundaries are redrawn all the time, however illegitimately, in order to taint the voting process in favor of the controlling party; this just seems to be yet one more, "Why are we doing this? Because we can," scenario. Politics is one big game with everyone jockeying for position to leverage their influence.
    It's like a sport it really is.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

are people still shocked when politicians do something unethical?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett