User Tag List

12 Last

Default The Bigotry of a Protestant Nation

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    ?
    Yes, the Statue of Liberty is the perfect expression of the bigotry of a Protestant nation.

Surely you don't believe your own propaganda, do you? All you need to do is to look at the historical record to find the Statue of Liberty is a copy of a statue of a prostitute enthroned in Notre Dame Cathedral by the French Revolutionists to mock the Virgin Mary. And as you realise, the Cathedral of Notre Dame is the Cathedral of the Virgin Mary.

And then how natural for the French Revolutionraries to send a copy of this insulting and blasphemous statue to their revolutionary comrades across the Atlantic in America.

And of course you have not been told the truth of this symbol of America, rather you have been fed the propaganda line, which you have swollowed hook, line and sinker.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Yes, the Statue of Liberty is the perfect expression of the bigotry of a Protestant nation.
    Care to show some proof, like a scholarly article or something?
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

Propaganda and Belief

To be more precise, the French revolutionaries enthroned a prostitute in Notre Dame Cathedral to mock the Virgin Mary.

And then the French revolutionaries made a statue of the prostitute who was enthroned in Notre Dame Cathedral to mock the Mother of God. And we can see this statue today in Paris.

And then they made a larger copy of this statue and sent it to the American revolutionaries, who installed it as the Statue of Liberty.

And then the American revolutionaries made up a propaganda story which they have taught to you.

But just imagine, if you believe the propaganda about the Statue of Liberty, what other propaganda do you take for granted and believe?

Anew Leaf

I once read a story about how Canberra was the model for the Emerald City.

Smile The Affectionate Diminutive

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I once read a story about how Canberra was the model for the Emerald City.
    Actually there are two different Ozs. There is Oz, short for Australia, Oztralia, and there is the Wonderful Wizard of Oz. Both, one might say, on different sides of the planet. So I don't think there is any connection except they both have the same name, Oz.

Canberra grew out of the Garden City movement. And is also called the City in the Bush. So the Emerald City and Canberra are both green.

Here we like to shorten everything with the affectionate diminutiive, so Oz is the affectionate diminutive of Australia.

We have failed, though, to find the affectionate diminutive for the very words 'affectionate diminutive' and God knows they need one.

Anew Leaf

I have heard that there are three Ozs. But which is the one that fell through the looking glass? Which one was so vain that it snuggled right up against a mirror to adjust her blood red lipstick and apply a tenth layer of mascara? We may never know.

Ginkgo

This doesn't sound anymore scholarly than theories about how she's holding the light of Lucifer for Freemasonry.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    This doesn't sound anymore scholarly than theories about how she's holding the light of Lucifer for Freemasonry.
    You're dubious about Victor's story too right? I just want to make sure that I'm reading you right. Yeah, I dunno, I did a search for it myself and I couldn't really find anything that really strings Victor's story completely together. Could be true though.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

The Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World) is no more a statue of a "prostitute enthroned in Notre Dame Cathedral" than the statue of Britannia in Plymouth. They are effigies of one and the same person: Libertas, the Roman goddess of freedom (from which the word liberty itself is derived).

The idea that the statue represents anything otherwise is absolutely ludicrous and the stuff of conspiracy theorists wearing tin-foil hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post

Surely you don't believe your own propaganda, do you? All you need to do is to look at the historical record to find the Statue of Liberty is a copy of a statue of a prostitute enthroned in Notre Dame Cathedral by the French Revolutionists to mock the Virgin Mary. And as you realise, the Cathedral of Notre Dame is the Cathedral of the Virgin Mary.

And then how natural for the French Revolutionraries to send a copy of this insulting and blasphemous statue to their revolutionary comrades across the Atlantic in America.

And of course you have not been told the truth of this symbol of America, rather you have been fed the propaganda line, which you have swollowed hook, line and sinker.
    Does anyone else think that Victor's psyche is definitely split?