User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yeah... and that "boy toy" with good hair.
    See, this is why I hate Fe.

A guy writes a perfectly good response to make himself look like a fucking retard, but you, feeling some kind of desire to make him still feel part of the group, soften that blow, by pretending as if his response was not completely moronic. This kind of false "pat on the back" only serves to worsen things. It's anti-truth. It's anti-growth. It's anti-evolution.

MBTI
    INTP

Very sad. I think fame (and exceptional talent) can be an albatross for some folks. They just don't have good coping skills, and then they become surrounded by people who make money off of them, so it's very hard for them to get the help they need. I really think Lindsey Lohan will be dead by 30 unless she's able to get help and turn her personal life around. An article said that Whitney was acting erratically off-camera during pre-Grammy interviews, and her handlers were worried the press would make her antics the story. Clearly there were signs that something wasn't right. Addicts are tough, though. They will deny, deny, deny. It's hard to help someone who doesn't want the help.

It makes me sad that Whitney ended up like she did. There was something really special about her, that you could see from the very beginning.

Re: rule of threes, you can go by addiction/drug-related deaths: Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse, Whitney
    Or recent celeb deaths: Etta James, Whitney, ??
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I really think Lindsey Lohan will be dead by 30 unless she's able to get help and turn her personal life around.
    So true.

And I don't see her turning it around.

So just enjoy the pretty flames as they're falling from the sky.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

A guy writes a perfectly good response to make himself look like a fucking retard, but you, feeling some kind of desire to make him still feel part of the group, soften that blow, by pretending as if his response was not completely moronic. This kind of false "pat on the back" only serves to worsen things. It's anti-truth. It's anti-growth. It's anti-evolution.
    Read into anything else lately?

I didn't do shit to make anyone feel good, i said it as a joke about mac, who has little hair and who uses Duchovny as his av all the time.

You need to get a grip.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    A rant on the magical powers of rotting rice and the Illuminati will follow . . .
    It's the magical powers of words.

http://www.billybeck.com/blog/mental...low-your-mind/

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Read into anything else lately?

I didnt do shit to make anyone feel good, i said it as a joke about mac, who has little hair.

You need to get a grip.
    I've got plenty of grip.

It's called subconscious for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    It's the magical powers of words.
    Nothing magical about paranoia.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Very sad. I think fame (and exceptional talent) can be an albatross for some folks. They just don't have good coping skills, and then they become surrounded by people who make money off of them, so it's very hard for them to get the help they need. I really think Lindsey Lohan will be dead by 30 unless she's able to get help and turn her personal life around. An article said that Whitney was acting erratically off-camera during pre-Grammy interviews, and her handlers were worried the press would make her antics the story. Clearly there were signs that something wasn't right. Addicts are tough, though. They will deny, deny, deny. It's hard to help someone who doesn't want the help.

It makes me sad that Whitney ended up like she did. There was something really special about her, that you could see from the very beginning.
    I agree with all that. She had a definite spark, which is why everyone was drawn to her so quickly. And Lohan's not going to make it either, at this rate.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

I didn't feel any desire to do that! My Fe must be on the fritz.