User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    She seemed to be doing just fine without resorting to a Kill List.
    (Joke)

Though, when a bad thing happen, we have to see who benefits from this. Amy W dies. Then is made the project to produce a movie about her. And who is considered in priority to play the main character? Lady Gaga. She takes pride about being machiavellian, and indeed she is, hehe. (Joke)
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I'm kinda surprised, kinda not. I can't believe her crazy ex Bobby brown outlived her ass.
    Apparently miracles do happen.
    Either that, or he's a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    (Joke)

Though, when a bad thing happen, we have to see who benefits from this. Amy W dies. Then is made the project to produce a movie about her. And who is considered in priority to play the main character? Lady Gaga. She takes pride about being machiavellian, and indeed she is, hehe. (Joke)
    Is she wearing a Snidely Whiplash costume at her latest gigs?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    drugs drugs drugs. When will people stop doing drugs.
    When people like you stop glorifying their use via avatars!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Never
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ISTx

When they start granting eternal life.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Okay, I just heard the weirdest sound ever downstairs and I thought the dog was getting squished to death by a piece of falling furniture. Then I heard someone run out of the room.

I went down and there was Whitney Houston music playing, and the text of the news articles about her life on the TV. No roomie and the animals were freaked and hiding behind the furniture.

Finally she came back in and looking normal, and I mentioned it, and she said she had a panic attack and ran outside in the snow fo a few minutes. She had been thinking about death, and how she hasn't done anything with her life. (She's 35.)

I said, "Well, Whitney's done everything with her life... and look where it got her because she was still really off on the inside. It didn't mean shit, at least for her."

I dunno. The life imperative used to seem so much stronger; now it's like, we might all take very different roads through life, but we still all end up in the same place. Sometimes it seems like much ado about nothing, how much we accomplish; and we'd do better focusing on making the journey a good one. I mean, really, what is there to show? Yes, many people "loved" her but they didn't even know her; and the rest are just in love with dumping her music on their iPod's to get them through their own monotonous days because she had a wonderful singing voice. But Whitney was apparently much more than that, since it wasn't even close to enoughto get her through.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

It seems to happen a lot - where musicians with exceptional talent end up like this. The environment seems unhealthy. Life on the road. The parties. The large egos. All the money.

I think some of these people have led lives where they have been under stress and drugs are around. They start using them at first recreationally and then begin to depend on them. Then they are surrounded by people who are living off of their money, who can get fired if they confront them and either enable them or turn the other way. It's a lot like Michael Jackson and what happened with him. They gave him drugs to wind him down at the end of the day and to sleep and then drugs in the morning to wind him up. So he got too much one night and died. It does seem like prescription drugs are taking a much bigger role in these things today.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ISTx

The entertainment business is about entertaining, and being in that entertainer's mindset. Unfortunately, there are a lot of damaging substances that can achieve that for people and then they begin to depend on them and it's the downward spiral from there.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    When they start granting eternal life.
    Then people would just use it more because they know they will never die.