User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

this is deffinitly a win. go get a bottle of some of your momies titty milk you little whine ass lol by the way you spelled "cannibas" wrong in your title there shishkabob so i think your insults towards my rushed writing are just making fun of yourself.i conquored all of your points and you have nothing to present , gooday bieaytch
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I don't know much about drugs or the drug-world.. I don't have any real desire to know either.

What I can say is Khat is extremely prevalent in Djibouti. Work slows down in the afternoon, and fights and riots damn near break out if any shipments and supplies of Khat are late. The whole damn country runs off of it..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    Probably underestimating marijuana's perceived dependence/harm by whomever made that chart. The entire dependence is psychological, but it can be pretty hard to quit for some people. That said, I went from smoking heavily (since Thanksgiving) to not smoking at all this past week and am completely fine. All I know about khat is that it's a popular chewable drug in the middle east and that it can be spelled "qat" and used in scrabble, so I could be wrong.
    From what i have noticed, people who get addicted on cannabis are using it to run away from some other unrelated problem. So can you really say that the addiction is to cannabis or is it just a hideout from your problems, which cause you anxiety?

And just to give some background, i have been smoking since i was 14(25 now), at one point i smoked over a year each day(and had several over month long periods smoking every day and even more being around week stoned 24hours a day), but didnt have any problems not smoking after that and i have known quite alot of people whose whole life goes around weed, all of who had some issues. I never seen weed as important for me, but more as a spice. The thing with these people who clearly are addicted cant see it as a spice, but see it as something they need, and since they dont have anything else in their life than trying to find ways to get weed and then smoke..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

^^^

that's why i realize it's illegal, because it could cause less motivation and their life might revolve around it. But i also Think it should just be prohibited to younger people like alcohol. I don't really know where i stand on the subject because it is very complicated. All i know is that Hemp Industry shlouldve been growing a long time ago.

Also Artist like wiz kalifa and snoop dawg.. moviews like pinnapple express and how high. All promote the weed lifestyle. If it is so illegal why can i go to the cornor store and buy a bong? Also the drug "salvia" is a horrible drug and it's lega;l. I don't understand.
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

I herby claim this thread mine.
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

weed's mostly accepted, but it really depends where you live. I know plenty of people in Maryland who've gotten arrested for possession of really small amounts or even for having bongs/pipes on them with resin in it. they get a slap on the wrist, but it's still something to worry about. here it's pretty much legal though and you can smoke out in the open wherever you want and the most that'll happen is getting it taken away or just asked to put it away.

some guy gave me khat the other day actually, but I didn't like the feeling of chewing on it/having it chilling in my mouth do I spit it out before it did anything.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm of the opinion that any substance whose dependency to physical harm ratio is mild (yellow) on this chart should be decriminalized, yet keep driving under the influence a serious crime.

Once a substance is made legal and permeates into society, it becomes nearly impossible to remove that legality (see prohibition), so tobacco and alcohol are here to stay. But even then, look at the death count caused from tobacco or alcohol related incidents: lung cancer and drunk driving.

Just because substances are weaker than tobacco or alcohol is not a valid argument that they should be legalized. In fact, the only reason that I suggest decriminalization for the listed drugs in question is because I don't want jails letting inmates out early to make room for people getting caught with a little pot or acid.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Clownmaster View Post

I'm of the opinion that any substance whose dependency to physical harm ratio is mild (yellow) on this chart should be decriminalized, yet keep driving under the influence a serious crime.

Once a substance is made legal and permeates into society, it becomes nearly impossible to remove that legality (see prohibition), so tobacco and alcohol are here to stay. But even then, look at the death count caused from tobacco or alcohol related incidents: lung cancer and drunk driving.

Just because substances are weaker than tobacco or alcohol is not a valid argument that they should be legalized. In fact, the only reason that I suggest decriminalization for the listed drugs in question is because I don't want jails letting inmates out early to make room for people getting caught with a little pot or acid.
    Wtf dependancy is about the same between meth and weed according to this, thats such a bullshit. Also benzos should be over alcohol. They must use some pretty weird definitions for what counts as addiction and how to define the severity of it
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

yeh this dependancy thing is completly subjective. It matters which ones are more harmful. LSD and MDMA under marijuana? That chart is meaningless. These topics take personal experience. Not just textbook regurgitation
    1+1=3 OMFG

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Wtf dependancy is about the same between meth and weed according to this, thats such a bullshit. Also benzos should be over alcohol. They must use some pretty weird definitions for what counts as addiction and how to define the severity of it
    Agreed. I'd like to see this cross-reference revamped with better definitions and also identifying which ones are legal/illegal to point out the folly of our regulators. Edit: Found some other charts that aren't conveniently cross-referenced:

I like that the second one splits and defines the varieties of "harm."
    Last edited by iwakar; 02-25-2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Edit
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke